Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Mature Advice Only....... Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Advice Only....... Help! (2473 Views)

I Need Mature Advice / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
lmao....... grin grin grin Really funny, but true sha wink
Richy4:
I can't believe she fall for that sweet lies..Let's assume this was not a crazy write up..If you love someone, why would you stay away from the person...

<<<That person will be the reason why you rush home to be with him or her after tedious day at work

<<<<That person will be reason why you stay out of trouble because you can't afford for her to be visiting u in jail

<<<That person would be the reason why if you are in a hospital, you fight to be alive..Why would you believe such poorly constructed script...

By the time he is back, he might be having a kid or baby mama that might the trailing him/you in 7 years time when u feel your love has matured.....He should have told you that both of you should date others to see if you are not making mistakes.... tasting the waters as it is called... He has gone to taste the waters....Make sure he test for HIV when he is back....Not when he said baby don't you trust me? I love u..Then you said I love you back and u jump into bed...Then you foolishly forget the test...
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Jahblessme: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2017
You need to grow older please.
Move on with your life and develop yourself
Never get into a relationship where you don't hold the aces
Make sure you are in a position where you are at an advantage,where he's crazy for you not you running round like hungry crocodile.
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by ipobbigot7: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
If you have another toaster serous for marriage not one that just want to sample your honey and clean mouth o, please accept the proposal and move on.

When he calls back tell him you waited tired and thought he lost interest since no communication so you moved on, remember this is your life and you don't play gambling with it for someone.
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by ItsTutsi(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
[/font]
darbeelicous:
so so so my dearest family, I met this guy sometime ago, he told me that he loves me and I said I love him back! embarassed then we started dating, after one year, he told me that he loves me too much and he knows that I love him too much too...... I was blushing embarassed embarassed like seriously, then this guy said that he thinks the love is too much and since we are planning to marry, our love needs to grow....... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]He told me that in other for our love to grow it needs space in between, and that is why he is going to stay away for sometime and when our love has grown he will come back and marry me! My people, its been six months now I'm still waiting (chaii love is blind!) wink

Do u think I should still wait for it to grow more or should I call him??

Matured advice only angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sale Of Lace Wigs! Hurry While Stock Lasts / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Man With Autism Gives Best Man Speech At Brother's Wedding That Leaves Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.