Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mature Advice Only....... Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Advice Only....... Help! (2444 Views)

I Need Mature Advice / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
so so so my dearest family, I met this guy sometime ago, he told me that he loves me and I said I love him back! embarassed then we started dating, after one year, he told me that he loves me too much and he knows that I love him too much too...... I was blushing embarassed embarassed like seriously, then this guy said that he thinks the love is too much and since we are planning to marry, our love needs to grow....... He told me that in other for our love to grow it needs space in between, and that is why he is going to stay away for sometime and when our love has grown he will come back and marry me! My people, its been six months now I'm still waiting (chaii love is blind!) wink

Do u think I should still wait for it to grow more or should I call him??

Matured advice only angry
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
I no understand
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Antina(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's still growing sister, buh we don't really understand the pace at which it's growing.

Wait ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
The love is still growing............like a wild forest plant. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
I just want to know if I should wait for our love to grow or if I should apply fertilizer
Oyind18:
I no understand
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
me too..... Ayam not understanding cry
Antina:
It's still growing sister, buh we don't really understand the pace at which it's growing.

Wait ooo grin
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
u really think so?? cheesy cheesy lmao...... grin grin
thorpido:
The love is still growing............like a wild forest plant. undecided
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Jabioro: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Since you needed matured mind only.. your love still growing ,wait till it mature..
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mtcheewwwwwww!!!

Very unfortunate!!
Trolls everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by jessykings(f): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
This kind love wey need distance to grow m not understanding it o.....lolz. grin grin grin
But em how well do you know this guy? Hmmm,maybe he has a family somewhere n has gone to be with them which could be the reason he needed d space (my thoughts though) or he just simply bailed on you. Just do your background check sha #myadvice#
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
I just want to know if I should wait for our love to grow or if I should apply fertilizer
gringrin keep waiting
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwwwwww!!!

Very unfortunate!!
Trolls everywhere!
Go sleep
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Go sleep

my baby.. cheesy

come gimme somthing sad
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

my baby.. cheesy

come gimme somthing sad
Give u what?
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by pat1612(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes na when guy gets bored he knows where to come back grin
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Give u what?

Mtchewwww undecided
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Mtchewwww undecided
Your big head there,!
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Irishrena1(f): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wait now, a seedling that's growing, when it starts budding you'll definitely see it. So you can wait until you get visible indication of growth. undecided smh. Such question!
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Your big head there,!

haha cheesy..

My head big true true? embarassed sad
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

haha cheesy..

My head big true true? embarassed sad
yestongue
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by sisisioge: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2017
You and the Bobo get choco...Your wellness is questionable grin . Na so you gullible reach? Guy don use style free you...You sef free am! NP time to say no time.
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by TR1212: 1:33am On Mar 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
.....he told me that he loves me and I said I love him back! embarassed then we started dating.....

I think this is the funniest joke of 2017 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2017
someone cannot get matured advice from matured minds again undecided this is serious angry
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
read my last line, ure not suppose to be here grin
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwwwwww!!!

Very unfortunate!!
Trolls everywhere!
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
read my last line, ure not suppose to be here grin

I rebuke this spirit of ***** that has been hiding inside of you..

undecided
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
sisisioge no get joy aswear..... But why?? cry cry
sisisioge:
You and the Bobo get choco...Your wellness is questionable grin . Na so you gullible reach? Guy don use style free you...You sef free am! NP time to say no time.
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by sisisioge: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
sisisioge no get joy aswear..... But why?? cry cry

No mind yourself jare...After all we've been through in this country, no daughter of the land is allowed to be slow grin
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
chaii...... Take five grin grin grin
sisisioge:

No mind yourself jare...After all we've been through in this country, no daughter of the land is allowed to be slow grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by darbeelicous(f): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
waris this one saying undecided undecided
BiafraBushBoy:

I rebuke this spirit of ***** that has been hiding inside of you..

undecided
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
I understand wat he's tryin to do.....he feels seeing u everyday will quench the love he has for u. Its like a break. I dont know wat u guys concluded on the matter, if everything goes fine, he will be back for you

But use your head for u not to lose. Am sure oda guys are eyeing u
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Richy4(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
I can't believe she fall for that sweet lies..Let's assume this was not a crazy write up..If you love someone, why would you stay away from the person...

<<<That person will be the reason why you rush home to be with him or her after tedious day at work

<<<<That person will be reason why you stay out of trouble because you can't afford for her to be visiting u in jail

<<<That person would be the reason why if you are in a hospital, you fight to be alive..Why would you believe such poorly constructed script...

By the time he is back, he might be having a kid or baby mama that might the trailing him/you in 7 years time when u feel your love has matured.....He should have told you that both of you should date others to see if you are not making mistakes.... tasting the waters as it is called... He has gone to taste the waters....Make sure he test for HIV when he is back....Not when he said baby don't you trust me? I love u..Then you said I love you back and u jump into bed...Then you foolishly forget the test...
Re: Mature Advice Only....... Help! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lolzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had / Is It Appropriate For Two Siblings To Marry From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.