Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets (1313 Views)

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by amebono1: 1:49am On Dec 18, 2009
mother says she feels like a failure, after her four-year-old son was found walking the streets, drinking beer.

Hayden Wright managed to break the security locks on the door in his home in Tennessee, and escape into the night.

Officers say he was also wearing a dress when he was found.

His mother April said she panicked when she woke up and found her son wasn't there.

"He runs away trying to find his father," she said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail, because that's where his daddy is."

It's understood police reports say the boy rang the doorbell of a nearby neighbour, who found him holding a partially drunk can of beer.

"He got it out of my father's cooler in the back and how he got it open I don't understand because it was one of those tab beers," said his mother.

But that wasn't the end of it. It's also reported that Hayden snuck into a nearby house, and stole five christmas gifts, one of which was the brown girl's dress that he was wearing when he was found.

April Wright said she was embarrassed and scared, But she added, "Kids do things like this and it's out of your control, you can only do the best you can as a mother, everyone makes mistakes. It was an honest mistake."

Child Protective Services says April Wright will get to keep custody of Hayden

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/6600395/four-year-old-drunk-street-beer/
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by MrCrackles(m): 1:50am On Dec 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Akebulan: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2009
"Kids do things like these" at FOUR years OLD?!

am suprised she still has custody.

Poor kid wants his dad sad
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by rocnaija(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2009
The mother should be arrested.
How can a 4 y/o break security locks and crack open a bottle of beer?!
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Fhemmmy: 2:00am On Dec 18, 2009
I am sorry, i dont blv this crap.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by amebono1: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry, i dont blv this crap.

no be by force, you can ask yahoo to give you the details you want
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by TOPE20001(f): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

Lmao, some ppl sha
u dont blv the story grin grin grin
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by amebono1: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2009
no mind am, i post topic wey yahoo put for their website, him dey complain say na fake

make him go meet oluwole to give am the recent gist grin grin
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by rhymz(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2009
Kids do what?? Na wa to diz kind story O!! Am yet to see a four year old that will pull diz kinda stunts. . .
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by sayso: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2009
na lie
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by BeBlessed2: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2009
e no suprise me cos his papa fit to dey gave em testing, so the day way he feel-like say he dey free na him he take that one bottle instead to hind for toilet or somewhere else, he run comalt for house.

CHARITY dey says BEGINS @ H O M E
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Knight1(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2009
I am grin in shocked
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by FBS: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
woo waa wii waa!  shocked
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

Last time i checked, never said you were lying . . . did i? i never said i dont blv the poster, but the story, so why worry?
TOPE2000!:

Lmao, some ppl sha
u dont blv the story grin grin grin

Yes . . . . i dont blv the made up story.
!amebo no1:

no mind am, i post topic wey yahoo put for their website, him dey complain say na fake

make him go meet oluwole to give am the recent gist grin grin

Hahahahaha . . . . yes, the story na fake.
rhymz:

Kids do what?? Na wa to diz kind story O!! Am yet to see a four year old that will pull diz kinda stunts. . .

Me and you both.
Be_Blessed:

e no suprise me cos his papa fit to dey gave em testing, so the day way he feel-like say he dey free na him he take that one bottle instead to hind for toilet or somewhere else, he run comalt for house.

CHARITY dey says BEGINS @ H O M E

It is impossible.
sayso:

na lie

So i said too.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 years old or 14 years old
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
rokiatu:

4 years old or 14 years old

Nice question.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by coolier(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
The boy needs help.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by etaurus(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
The boy needs help

Really Needs help.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by SeanT21(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
Things that kids do these days.

@Fhemmey

A 2 year old boy shot his father with a gun. These things happen.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tennessee - the home of Jack Daniel's. grin

What do you expect? cheesy

He's just starting his own a bit early. . . with any luck he'll grow out of it by the time he's 15. grin
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Sissy3(f): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
it is not impossible. as for how he learned how to open the beer, he probably saw his father drinking beer and learned how to open it. many kids learn by imitation. unfortunately they also imitate the bad, the ugly and the horrible
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by rhymz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
hmmm!Did sb claim that a 2yr old shot his father na wa O!Make una easy with d kinda story una dey tell us O. . . Very soon na person go tell us say 1yr old baby dey smoke. . . abeg o.i cant shout.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Sissy3(f): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
what is hard to believe in the story? that  a 4 yr cant open a beer can and drink from it? or what?
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by rocnaija(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2009
^ ^ Yeah, it's definitely a true story, I've seen it on another site with the boy's picture sef.
Re: 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets by Fhemmmy: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Things that kids do these days.

@Fhemmey

A 2 year old boy shot his father with a gun. These things happen.

I do agree that kids do crazy things these days, and that is possible that the 2 year old shot his father, cos at age of 1, some parents are buying toy gun for the kids, so when they see the real one, they wont even know, and they will pull the trigger.

But a 4 year old drinking beer is not possible.
I have heard the story on the news, but it is more like the kid was just holding the beer bottle and not that he was drinking it, and if he drink it, he has no clue what it was, but the story made it sound like the boy would even know what to order for at Mama Put beer parlour. cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Dispose A Dead Dog? / Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo / Late Nigeria Singer MC LOPH Mother Is Dead R.I.P Mrs Obiajulu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.