Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Survive, And Thrive, In A Marriage Where You Hate Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Survive, And Thrive, In A Marriage Where You Hate Your Spouse (514 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive, And Thrive, In A Marriage Where You Hate Your Spouse by Realbennysnipes(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2017
While most couples show some abuse and neglect, I’m not speaking of relationships that are fundamentally abusive, and always have been. I’m talking about unions that begin in love, with best intentions, then weaken or deteriorate, over time, until they are deeply diminished or essentially dead.

The reasons for the demise of a relationship can be as complex, variable, and valid for each individual in them as the reasons why they both stay after it’s over. I’m not going into any of that. I’m here because I suspect that many of you, like me, have come to know, whether suddenly or slowly, that you can hardly stand to be in the same room any more with the one who used to be the home of your heart.

Maybe it’s not that bad for you. Maybe it’s worse. In any case, it sure isn’t what we thought it would be, is it? Wherever we live on the bell curve of alienated relationships, the questions are perplexing. What do we do, now that Cinderella’s once gleaming slippers have long since given us blisters? Is there a healing balm? How do we cope? And what about new shoes?

Read more by clicking the link below.

http://www.bennycapricorn.com/marriage-survive/

(1) (Reply)

16 Questions That Changed My Perspective About Life / How To Handle Family Disagreements Maturedly / Which Of This Will You Pay First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.