Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President (23460 Views)

Oluwatallest The New SU President Federal University Lokoja / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / University Of Ibadan Gets A New SU President (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
techycontents:

Hmm.. Are you a student of Uni Ilorin?

Nope
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Kosy79(f): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Badgers14:
Everyone just they react to news left and right...

When will the appropriate authority "react" to the hardship in the country

That lecturer needs to be sent to Sambisa to be slapping BH fighters since he is tired of teaching.

Maybe we will finally eliminate BH.
Funny.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2017
icon8:

When a "whole" Student Union President has to "explain" that he is the president, on his own campus where he's supposed to be the "landlord", you know say water don pass garri undecided.

RIP Aluta!

The man actually knew he's the Su President he just wanna show us all he's superior by telling him "WHO ARE YOU? " "AND SO WHAT?"
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Stakekay1(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
This write up is supposedly written by a student? Nigeria is doomed! Our falling standard of education needs urgent attention.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by popsyleo1: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2017
The Lecturer should be sacked, before then he has to apologize openly both to the SUG President, The students and the institution that recognised and accepted the President. I was once a Presido of a University and such is not and can not be acceptable.
Truely the only thing that comes to my mind is ESUT. The President did well by calming the situation down. If not the angered students would have decended on the Lecturer. He should go for thanks giving for escaping untimely death. Such Lecturer is a cultist because for Him to gather courage to slap an SUG President, something is there. He should be investigated to know if he is sponsoring a cult group. May your dayziz be long.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by techycontents(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

Nope
Alright....but you are planning to be one of their students in the future..abi
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by kayusre: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
No wonder,na unilorin guy you be,no just get sense...so he has the right to slap a student even if se Dem provoke am"?shift abeg
Alexk2:
Lies and all lies...come back when you're ready to tell us the truth about what really happened. I'm an alumni and i graduated from that faculty...I know the man very well. Though a very disciplined and cultured man, he'll never react like that without provocation. The man on a number of occasion will even go out of his way to support the students. If he is not that good, he won't be in that position for that long.
We all know how SUG officials can be rude attimes, so start by telling us whay your SUG president did. I bet he'll need to tender an apology if we really need to pursue justice in this case.

OP, Btw., i'm proud of my alma mata and it's never a glorified secondary school. That the school is always preventing the breaking down of law and order and hence closure of the school dont make it a glorified secondary school..."character an learning" if you're not okay with the bolded, check out another institution.

4 Likes

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by seunfly: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Funniest thing is that man was blaming lecturer some years back, now he is lecturer and he is doing the same thing he complained about.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2017
I seriously don't understand what Unilorin has turned to of late.. Every time dey come up with one issue or d oda, d necessary authority should look into some matters in d sch nd nt turn my alma mata into a laughing stock by oda schs nd btw Op for r fact dat we instill discipline in d sch dat doesn't make us an advanced secondary sch dat u called us, we are better by far nd we will always be.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2017
If na OAU; na strike go end am grin grin
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Estellar: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
NkayTiana:
If it's Uniben.... Na to first riot,he must be sacked..
dem go don kidnap am
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by ULSU003: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2017
it can only happen in Universities like Unilorin, where student leaders are zombies.....
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Alexk2(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
kayusre:
No wonder,na unilorin guy you be,no just get sense...so he has the right to slap a student even if se Dem provoke am"?shift abeg
Since you get sense, make use of it! Enough said.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by highrank(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
oya! ,Aluta continue, an injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by aiir2303(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Alexk2:
Lies and all lies...come back when you're ready to tell us the truth about what really happened. I'm an alumni and i graduated from that faculty...I know the man very well. Though a very disciplined and cultured man, he'll never react like that without provocation. The man on a number of occasion will even go out of his way to support the students. If he is not that good, he won't be in that position for that long.
We all know how SUG officials can be rude attimes, so start by telling us whay your SUG president did. I bet he'll need to tender an apology if we really need to pursue justice in this case.

OP, Btw., i'm proud of my alma mata and it's never a glorified secondary school. That the school is always preventing the breaking down of law and order and hence closure of the school dont make it a glorified secondary school..."character an learning" if you're not okay with the bolded, check out another institution.
so because the SUG president might be rude sometimes then he deserves a slap.Mehn! Some Nigerians can be .....well let me not be offensive but you deserve to be forced on this seat maybe it will correct your reasoning

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by tifany89(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
Nigeria just poor for everything.

How would a lecturer even slap a student when it's not secondary school. Secondary school sef, boys dey arrange men treat teachers fvck up.

No matter what, e no suppose even do anything. Make them go break the lecturer balls Jareh

MEANWHILE

ENJOY THE VIDEO OF COSSY FLASHING HER ORANGES HERE >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
When them go decide to treat him fuckup d way dem do dat other idiot wey dey mop floor now some dimwits go begin blame d students who r d original victims

1 Like

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Codes151(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2017
university this days are filled with kids. What do u expect?? Some even full here
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by 234ng44uk(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Dumb SU president in the dumbest of universities. For all we care, that's the end of the matter. At best he will get an oral apology in private.
I would have expected the so called dumb ass SU president to return the favour to the gladiator lecturer. They can apologise to each other at the end of the show.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Beedude(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
namedonfinish:
if it were a school like GREAT IFE, my alma, hell would have been let loose.

d man needs to be disciplined..
Was about saying this.. Ife will be on strike now if such happen
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Olamilekan08(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

University Of Ilorin [b] (Advanced Secondary school) [b] A lecturer slapped the su president and he's still walking around freely on campus

However, we appreciate the Vice Chancellor Professor Abdulganiy Ambali for calling the Student Union into order and assuring that justice will be put into order in due course. Its sardonic that the Dr. Ajiboye only wants to tarnish the image of the university that is well known for zero tolerance in term of indiscipline.

[/quote]

This writer just want attention.

First, what is 'glorified secondary school' doing there.
Second, Is the lectural suppose to be imprisoned for justice to be done? Even after you reported that the VC is already involved in the situation.

The writer is just childish for my liking and does not know what he wants.

2 Likes

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Beedude:

Was about saying this.. Ife will be on strike now if such happen
well, maybe something like dat. but trust me, we are intellectual fighters. grin
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by SlimHan(f): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerian lecturers behave like gods. I can't even explain what i experienced with one yesterday.

Imagine a lecturer telling me to sweep another lecturer's office when there are cleaners everywhere.

Oga sha
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by OAUTemitayo: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
SlimHan:
Nigerian lecturers behave like gods. I can't even explain what i experienced with one yesterday.

Imagine a lecturer telling me to sweep another lecturer's office when there are cleaners everywhere.

Oga sha
What? Your school abeg?
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by SlimHan(f): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
What? Your school abeg?
In same state with your school OAU.

@bold, don't tell me you are suprised? the lecturer refused to attend to me all because i said " I can't sweep sir"
He delayed me for a very long time before attending to me.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by OAUTemitayo: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
SlimHan:
In same state with your school OAU.

@bold, don't tell me you are suprised? the lecturer refused to attend to me all because i said " I can't sweep sir"
He delayed me for a very long time before attending to me.
Uniosun.
Smh
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Beedude(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
namedonfinish:

well, maybe something like dat. but trust me, we are intellectual fighters. grin
Great Ife
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Outofnaija: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm surprised at this news DR. Ajiboye thought me in 200, 300 and 500 level in mechanical engineering department. I have never know him to be an aggressive man.

[quote author=Alexk2 post=54569005]Lies and all lies...come back when you're ready to tell us the truth about what really happened. I'm an alumni and i graduated from that faculty
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by BaEnki(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
SirWere:
If na OAU; na strike go end am grin grin

Hehehe that school too dey strike true truesmiley its still a love tho!

I love their SUG maturity.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Alexk2(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Outofnaija:
I'm surprised at this news DR. Ajiboye thought me in 200, 300 and 500 level in mechanical engineering department. I have never know him to be an aggressive man.

I'm glad i have a witness at last on this thread. The man i know wont do that except he was provoked beyond what a man can bear. He is principled and i can attest to cases where he personally took up cases in the interest of students even against lecturers.

Btw., i graduated from same dept bro....xup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16yr Old Shouryya Ray Solves 350 Years Unsolved Maths Problem / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Oluwatofunmi Oteju Shines At Augsburg University In America. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.