Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President (23462 Views)

Oluwatallest The New SU President Federal University Lokoja / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / University Of Ibadan Gets A New SU President (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alexk2:
Lies and all lies...come back when you're ready to tell us the truth about what really happened. I'm an alumni and i graduated from that faculty...I know the man very well. Though a very disciplined and cultured man, he'll never react like that without provocation. The man on a number of occasion will even go out of his way to support the students. If he is not that good, he won't be in that position for that long.
We all know how SUG officials can be rude attimes, so start by telling us whay your SUG president did. I bet he'll need to tender an apology if we really need to pursue justice in this case.

OP, Btw., i'm proud of my alma mata and it's never a glorified secondary school. That the school is always preventing the breaking down of law and order and hence closure of the school dont make it a glorified secondary school..."character an learning" if you're not okay with the bolded, check out another institution.

ajiboye of mech engr is not a cultured man

why should a lecturer slap a student moreless su president

is there no security in the school again

stop saying rubbish
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Berbierklaus(f): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alexk2:
Lies and all lies...come back when you're ready to tell us the truth about what really happened. I'm an alumni and i graduated from that faculty...I know the man very well. Though a very disciplined and cultured man, he'll never react like that without provocation. The man on a number of occasion will even go out of his way to support the students. If he is not that good, he won't be in that position for that long.
We all know how SUG officials can be rude attimes, so start by telling us whay your SUG president did. I bet he'll need to tender an apology if we really need to pursue justice in this case.

OP, Btw., i'm proud of my alma mata and it's never a glorified secondary school. That the school is always preventing the breaking down of law and order and hence closure of the school dont make it a glorified secondary school..."character an learning" if you're not okay with the bolded, check out another institution.
I was right there when the scenario happened and this is exactly what happened,he actually slapped the Eminent,there was an uproar and students were ready to break the law,it was the Eminent that calmed us down himself,and he was even asked to apologise to the man.

This is live witness,not them say,I was there
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Alexk2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I was right there when the scenario happened and this is exactly what happened,he actually slapped the Eminent,there was an uproar and students were ready to break the law,it was the Eminent that calmed us down himself,and he was even asked to apologise to the man.

This isn't unilorin forum bro. Who is Eminent?
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Alexk2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
lereinter:

ajiboye of mech engr is not a cultured man

why should a lecturer slap a student moreless su president

is there no security in the school again

stop saying rubbish

You can now clap for yourself
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Berbierklaus(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alexk2:

This isn't unilorin forum bro. Who is Eminent?
Lolz,funny you.
Did you read my comment at all,I am telling you that your esteemed lecturer is guilty as charged,and all what the OP wrote is exactly what happened,because I was at the CBT centre too,so no need defending your ex lecturer,you weren't there,you could have stayed neutral.
The SU president is Eminent,and I respect his maturity and selflessness.
He never missed a day in pitting everything in order at the cbt centre but due to the humiliation he suffered from your disciplined lecturer,he didn't come today.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Alexk2(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Thanks for your live update but it's too shalow. You skiped what really transpired btw the two of them that make Dr. Slaped the SUG Prisident.
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Beedude:
Great Ife

Great oooooo
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by gudofuck231: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
Everything goes in Nigerian universities.

So I learnt to aim for the head and not the chest
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Outofnaija: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alexk2:

I'm glad i have a witness at last on this thread. The man i know wont do that except he was provoked beyond what a man can bear. He is principled and i can attest to cases where he personally took up cases in the interest of students even against lecturers.

Btw., i graduated from same dept bro....xup?

I fine bro! How you are good?
Re: NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President by Sveen: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,funny you.
Did you read my comment at all,I am telling you that your esteemed lecturer is guilty as charged,and all what the OP wrote is exactly what happened,because I was at the CBT centre too,so no need defending your ex lecturer,you weren't there,you could have stayed neutral.
The SU president is Eminent,and I respect his maturity and selflessness.
He never missed a day in pitting everything in order at the cbt centre but due to the humiliation he suffered from your disciplined lecturer,he didn't come today.
You are a student of my Alma mater... Hello 2 u

Was @cbt centre dat day too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Oluwatofunmi Oteju Shines At Augsburg University In America. Photos / Kogi State University Resumes On 14 September 2020, Students To Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.