Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? (2491 Views)

NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply / New Ponzi Scheme, NNN, Emerges (photos) - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Its done for the participants of nnn as the site have refused to match their participants for over a week now. news reaching us from the masses is that the site which debut december after the fall of mmm had been abandoned and inactive as every participants have their money hanging in the air.
A sorry tale i must say,but a lesson well learnt. Will the site come back or its gone forever?? That is a question on every one's lips. And if you believe they are coming back,your brain needs to be disinfected...

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by chordrylateral(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Na by force to create thread?

Looking for cheap publicity oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Porthos: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Correctbro1:
Its done for the participants of nnn as the site have refused to match their participants for over a week now. news reaching us from the masses is that the site which debut december after the fall of mmm had been abandoned and inactive as every participants have their money hanging in the air.
A sorry tale i must say,but a lesson well learnt. Will the site come back or its gone forever?? That is a question on every one's lips.

I told u guys countless times any ponzi apart from mmm, ghw and 3dg is a waste

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Mosesoly(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Who asked you to create the thread, why do you want to create panic,if you don't have a job,get something doing,must you hate
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by heybee72(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Nnn did not die
Nnn cannot die
Nnn still pays
Better go nd get a life rather than causing panic. #ode oshi
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by freshprinceaded: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Search help:  

Implementation of Participants suggestions and the way forward!(Current trend notification)

Solution

Dear NNN Participants, we have realized that the frenzy of the 'get-rich-quick' platforms has died and we are therefore happy to say that NNN is coming back bigger and better. NNN will be giving out 50% return in 21 days on all naira donations from the 17th of march till the end of April for all new donations. All old referral bonuses will be cleared, no registration bonus will be given and new referral bonuses from now on will be paid. NNN is alive and well. Long Live NNN. Long Live our great participants. We are winners.

Can We be having an Issue?: It has come to our notice that most participants go on social media complaining that NNN is having an issue; please kindly be rest assured that Nothing is wrong with NNN. But, actually there is something wrong with some the fake participants who have decided to always upload fake POP. 

We will not tell you what we are doing to stop the bad eggs because you do not tell a rat what you are doing to stop him.

It is a cyber war and we must always win; even if the sky is coming down NNN web app will always stand. This is not a promise, this is the custom.

We know of  "worst case scenario" in our system. Please use your spare money only as stated. We have complain from students saying they used their school fees, lol, was that a spare money? Please research on "spare money" 

NNN is going higher, we discovered some participants are running seminars around the country teaching people that NNN has come to stay- do you think their efforts can be in vain? 

Match and Rematch issue:

You may call it issue but we do not, why you were not being rematched fast or even matched faster for GH. We know we are in a cyber war, hackers attacking us from every angle and while they failed, they diverted to creating fake accounts and rejecting to pay-- the worst part is that the good participants joined them to reject to pay too. You reject to pay because you are afraid of losing your money; I wonder where you will lose it to?  You are scared because you are not using spare money-- we bring it to your notice that if you use spare money only, we will not have an issue here. 

Our system is automated with Ai, the matching is not done by any person; so many of you who write to support saying "match me", "rematch me" etc there is nothing like that.. Matching is done by the computer in an automated way so, stop creating such tickets as long as your account is ok, YOU WILL BE REMATCHED and please do not donate if you d not have the spare money. Some people wrote to support that they must get help before they pay their matched donation--- why did you donate again if you know you must receive your pending GH before paying. Kindly note that a lot of changes have been made in the system while we are fighting the cyber war. There is nothing like "Letter of Apology" Anymore; if you default in the system you are deleted along with your Navros.

Sieving Process:

NNN has implemented a new technology called FILTRATION. This technology will greatly reduce fake participants and fake POP.  Filtration works by matching at least 10% of a participant's donation on the day of donation. On payment of this 10%, the A.I will automatically see the user as a good participant and final matching will be completed at a later time.

From now on, if you donate, be sure you have the spare money at hand because once you donate you will be matched in five minutes, at least 10 percent of your donation. This will stop fake POP guys on time and help in limiting fake accounts. 

participants' suggestions: 

Always send your suggestion to mynnnoffice@gmail.com. it will always be welcome but please do not abuse this email, if you have issue write to support because if you write to this email with your complaint, you will not get any response.

Invalid bank details and account details:

Months ago, we warned you about deleting people running multiple accounts and those with invalid accounts numbers and phone numbers. We told you that we keep our word, the software is implemented now so be careful; if you still have fake phone number in your account, the system will delete you even if you claim you have millions in the system, please remember that any money you donate is not in the system, the system is not a bank. We will also use this opportunity to remind us that saying things like "NNN is paying" or "NNN is not Paying"  is wrong, it is  not NNN that Pays, it is the participants that pay and with good participants, the paying will last forever.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by bravarian(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
oga learn to mind ur bizness o chai d heading of ur write up turned me off but I must comment did u go to school ?? abandoned escaped bros pls before u write on nairaland open ur dictionary and on Nnn matter am a good participant nnn Rock I ghed and have being paid dis yesterday so I don't know where u got ur own masses news from.o.Pple looking for fake publicity and front page he come pain me say u dey tarnish COREECT BRO NAME d guy no go know say 1 idiots l dey tarnish hin name for nairaland here o idiot

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Achirimma(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
You must be one of the bad eggs trying to bring NNN down by spreading panic. Put your hands in your pocket if you do not have anything reasonable to talk about.
Do you realize you're playing with people's feelings?

Correctbro1:
A sorry tale i must say,but a lesson well learnt. Will the site come back or its gone forever?? That is a question on every one's lips.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Dear NNN Participants, we have realized that the frenzy of the 'get-rich-quick' platforms has died and we are therefore happy to say that NNN is coming back bigger and better. NNN will be giving out 50% return in 21 days on all naira donations from the 17th of march till the end of April for all new donations. All old referral bonuses will be cleared, no registration bonus will be given and new referral bonuses from now on will be paid. NNN is alive and well. Long Live NNN. Long Live our great participants. We are winners.
Can We be having an Issue?: It has come to our notice that most participants go on social media complaining that NNN is having an issue; please kindly be rest assured that Nothing is wrong with NNN. But, actually there is something wrong with some the fake participants who have decided to always upload fake POP.
We will not tell you what we are doing to stop the bad eggs because you do not tell a rat what you are doing to stop him.

It is a cyber war and we must always win; even if the sky is coming down NNN web app will always stand. This is not a promise, this is the custom.

We know of "worst case scenario" in our system. Please use your spare money only as stated. We have complain from students saying they used their school fees, lol, was that a spare money? Please research on "spare money"

NNN is going higher, we discovered some participants are running seminars around the country teaching people that NNN has come to stay- do you think their efforts can be in vain?

Match and Rematch issue:

You may call it issue but we do not, why you were not being rematched fast or even matched faster for GH. We know we are in a cyber war, hackers attacking us from every angle and while they failed, they diverted to creating fake accounts and rejecting to pay-- the worst part is that the good participants joined them to reject to pay too. You reject to pay because you are afraid of losing your money; I wonder where you will lose it to? You are scared because you are not using spare money-- we bring it to your notice that if you use spare money only, we will not have an issue here.
Our system is automated with Ai, the matching is not done by any person; so many of you who write to support saying "match me", "rematch me" etc there is nothing like that.. Matching is done by the computer in an automated way so, stop creating such tickets as long as your account is ok, YOU WILL BE REMATCHED and please do not donate if you d not have the spare money. Some people wrote to support that they must get help before they pay their matched donation--- why did you donate again if you know you must receive your pending GH before paying. Kindly note that a lot of changes have been made in the system while we are fighting the cyber war. There is nothing like "Letter of Apology" Anymore; if you default in the system you are deleted along with your Navros.
Sieving Process:

NNN has implemented a new technology called FILTRATION. This technology will greatly reduce fake participants and fake POP. Filtration works by matching at least 10% of a participant's donation on the day of donation. On payment of this 10%, the A.I will automatically see the user as a good participant and final matching will be completed at a later time.

From now on, if you donate, be sure you have the spare money at hand because once you donate you will be matched in five minutes, at least 10 percent of your donation. This will stop fake POP guys on time and help in limiting fake accounts.

participants' suggestions:

Always send your suggestion to mynnnoffice@gmail.com. it will always be welcome but please do not abuse this email, if you have issue write to support because if you write to this email with your complaint, you will not get any response.

Invalid bank details and account details:

Months ago, we warned you about deleting people running multiple accounts and those with invalid accounts numbers and phone numbers. We told you that we keep our word, the software is implemented now so be careful; if you still have fake phone number in your account, the system will delete you even if you claim you have millions in the system, please remember that any money you donate is not in the system, the system is not a bank. We will also use this opportunity to remind us that saying things like "NNN is paying" or "NNN is not Paying" is wrong, it is not NNN that Pays, it is the participants that pay and with good participants, the paying will last forever.
Fake participants:

we know that fake participants will always create fake accounts and upload fake POP, please do not join them because once your account is deleted it will not be restored. DO NOT WRITE TO SUPPORT ABOUT DELETED ACCOUNTS. Because even support will not understand you.

Office Handbook:

In your dashboard, you will see office Handbook section made of six articles starting from "warning" to "OFFENSE AND PENALTY", Please kindly read this handbook from a to z, as it is important you read them again to participate safely.
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
NNN pays
Long live NNN
Those complaining check your po for the new update
Haters of ponzi schemes, go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Nairaland please leave our NNN for us ooooo, NNN is very healthy and has come to stay. If you need for info whatsapp me 08136926795.

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Porthos:

Speak for yourself madam, gethelp and NNN remains the best ponzi schemes in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by everistus14(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
You must be anti NNN. NNN is paying. All participants should check their PO is very important. NNN is still the best.
If you have not registered just know your are missing. Register Now and get 50% in 21days. NNN rocks
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Chat me up on whatsapp 08136926795, i will add to nnn whatsapp group chat, NNN telegram group chat, i will educate more of NNN, NNN has come to stay no going back. Check your po for the update. Anti- ponzi schemes with this new update your era of creating multiple account is gone. With NNN we make our world beautiful place

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deebrain(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Nairaland and wickedness.

What really is the objective in all this? First, it was that "ah! we are lazy and looking for quick money"....

Now people take it upon themselves to pull down schemes down with fake news.

You guys doing this will never know peace.
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by wolenchy02: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
and are sure that your skull is abandoned and someone escape with your brain? cheap lies...God punish u for bringing down Donation hub and others, In NNN case u will not win
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by deff2: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOOD NEWS To All old and NEW Members of the great community NNN will be giving out 50% return in 21 days on all naira donations from the 17th of march till the end of April for all new donations.
NNN has also implemented a new technology called FILTRATION. This technology will greatly reduce fake participants and fake POP. Filtration works by matching at least 10% of a participant's donation on the day of donation. On payment of this 10%, the A.I will automatically see the user as a good participant and final matching will be completed at a later time. @NNN ROCKS Nnn Worldwide Services
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Mrdecent(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope needs help
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by smartleo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
heybee72:
Nnn did not die
Nnn cannot die
Nnn still pays
Better go nd get a life rather than causing panic. #ode oshi
be
Guy or bae ,here is my contact hi me on WhatsApp let's talk 08060365556
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by gentle007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Correctbro1:
Sometimes when I hear u guys say "escape with participants money" i wonder if the account u paid to was owned by nnn. And do you think the best way to call them to order is to open such thread?
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by maaji: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Porthos:

pls wic 1 b 3gd again. wats d meaning. is it good n reluable like mmm n ghw??

1 Like

Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by mayorkent(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
bravarian:
oga learn to mind ur bizness o chai d heading of ur write up turned me off but I must comment did u go to school ?? abandoned escaped bros pls before u write on nairaland open ur dictionary and on Nnn matter am a good participant nnn Rock I ghed and have being paid dis yesterday so I don't know where u got ur own masses news from.o.Pple looking for fake publicity and front page he come pain me say u dey tarnish COREECT BRO NAME d guy no go know say 1 idiots l dey tarnish hin name for nairaland here o idiot
proof?
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Porthos: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
maaji:
pls wic 1 b 3gd again. wats d meaning. is it good n reluable like mmm n ghw??
3DG= 30daysgroup.com

Yes.... Atleast, I have gh three times. And their support is awesome too
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Dumelokelwen(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
[/quote] if you dont want to be a loser in any website follow this link and never lose your money best channel /gracefield they broadcast only trusted site but users dont chat there they view and release few comments only
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Dumelokelwen(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
users that want a simple channels were trusted sites will be posted follow this link /gracefield is a telegram group i recommend it to every members now no other users post all sites are confirmed before the go ahead is instructed the best ever[/quote]
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Dumelokelwen(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Porthos:

users that want a simple channels were trusted sites will be posted follow this link /gracefield is a telegram group i recommend it to every members now no other users post all sites are confirmed before the go ahead is instructed
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Achirimma:
You must be one of the bad eggs trying to bring NNN down by spreading panic. Put your hands in your pocket if you do not have anything reasonable to talk about.
Do you realize you're playing with people's feelings?

and have u been paid?? I no tell u...
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44,seun pls let the people know...
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
deff2:
GOOD NEWS To All old and NEW Members of the great community NNN will be giving out 50% return in 21 days on all naira donations from the 17th of march till the end of April for all new donations.
NNN has also implemented a new technology called FILTRATION. This technology will greatly reduce fake participants and fake POP. Filtration works by matching at least 10% of a participant's donation on the day of donation. On payment of this 10%, the A.I will automatically see the user as a good participant and final matching will be completed at a later time. @NNN ROCKS Nnn Worldwide Services
consolation farewell msg from the admin...
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
wolenchy02:
and are sure that your skull is abandoned and someone escape with your brain? cheap lies...God punish u for bringing down Donation hub and others, In NNN case u will not win
hope u got enough bucket to carry your tears...lol
Re: Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? by Correctbro1: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
deebrain:
Nairaland and wickedness.

What really is the objective in all this? First, it was that "ah! we are lazy and looking for quick money"....

Now people take it upon themselves to pull down schemes down with fake news.

You guys doing this will never know peace.
swear ontop wetin??ordinary ponzi ...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Nairaland Infos Changed My Earnings. I Can Help You Too. / Please Help Me With An Online Business / This Happened In Just 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.