Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student (4639 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by drewiz(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
She graduated as the best graduating student not just in her department, but in the whole of the University.
The convocation ceremony was yesterday at ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY Igbariam campus

Check through her bio below:
https://www.dregist.com.ng/2020/03/beauty-with-brains-meet-faith-anambra.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by drewiz(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Vega100: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Brains yes!, but honestly, I can't see the beauty

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by DaInferno(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Vega100:
how you want make she "beautiful" reach?

1 Like

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by GolDRoger: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Vega100:
you can't see it coz her own kinda beauty is in the brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Kingzd: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by drewiz(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Vega100:
Use your glasses

1 Like

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by echibuogwu(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Oga she no beautiful jare
DaInferno:

4 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Dollarseeker: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2020
if u check well...she is a virgin. congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by kennyjam: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2020
congrats
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
All I see is brain. She fine shaa

2 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Helicobacter: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
She's not dressed like the usual best graduating ladies sha. But kudos to her
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by legendine(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
The question is " can she defend it?"

To make first class is not hard if u know ur way out

Think well before u quote me cry

2 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by SoftP(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Congrats for her degree’

Ogbueke feeling funky’

I’m sure the state govt will appreciate her with a bag of rice cry

Last last; school naa scaaam
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
She fvcked her way to get first class.

UnaToto
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na this kind girl i go marry but must be deeper life.
make i see that idiot weh go quote me

1 Like

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Idebski: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
some please help me transfer airtel credit thanks
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by pyro62(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell yourself the truth.. She ain't beautiful.. Maybe the beauty is silent, like the H in breath
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by sonrock44: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mad o���
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by 2sexycom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
DaInferno:

beauty get levels and not everybody has the eyes to spot real beauty. No offense but based on Nigerian settings, I wouldn't advise a man with goals to go for trophy wives, they are often a baggage of selfish demons.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by MZrapper(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Vega100:

You are blind.
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by iaamxavier(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
drewiz:
She graduated as the best graduating student not just in her department, but in the whole of the University.
The convocation ceremony was yesterday at ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY Igbariam campus

Check through her bio below:
https://www.dregist.com.ng/2020/03/beauty-with-brains-meet-faith-anambra.html?m=1

What's did she study and what's her CGPA?
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Pusyiter(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
You won't see because it is in the eyes of the beholder
Vega100:
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by doggedfighter(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
No course of study or cgpa?
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Blesyn22(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dollarseeker:

Thunder get ready to fire

Shey you don reach there ni
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Kolisky(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dollarseeker:

How u take know

Virgin Detector grin grin

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Diffdeef(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
A course like Religion and society why wouldn't she be the best graduating student ?

1 Like

Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Religion and Society.

Not Engineering, Medicine, Law, Sciences, business or even management..hmmm
Re: Beauty With Brains! Meet Faith, Anambra State University Best Graduating Student by Samfloxin(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University

(1) (Reply)

11 Most Intelligent Animals / Universities And Their jamb Cut Off Mark / 2011/2012 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Details:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.