Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,765 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Topic (545 Views)

A project topic that needs your help / Please I'm In 400L English And Lit. Studies N I Need A Project Topic / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic by austine4real(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
please can anyone help me or does anyone has an idea about how a medical laboratory/hospital is setup??
Re: Project Topic by nelszx: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
austine4real:
please can anyone help me or does anyone has an idea about how a medical laboratory/hospital is setup??

1.Strong financial power and backing
2.Required certifications/licenses from qualified individuals.
3. The right personnel (not quacks oo).
4. Registration with the state ministry of health.
5. Registration with waste management of the state.
With these, you are good to go
Re: Project Topic by austine4real(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
nelszx:

1.Strong financial power and backing 2.Required certifications/licenses from qualified individuals. 3. The right personnel (not quacks oo). 4. Registration with the state ministry of health. 5. Registration with waste management of the state. With these, you are good to go
thanks bro God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help / Covenant University Postgraduate Form Is Out / That Moment When Waec Candidates Are Looking For Miracle Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.