Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h (16577 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / See How Hyperloop Will Move Passengers Through Tunnels To Bypass Traffic / Is It Possible For A Car Doing 120/km To Overtake Another At The Same Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by autojosh: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
For those of you who have not heard about hyperloop ,its a medium of transportation that involves traveling through tubes at very high speeds .More like a train in a tube , but without tracks ,just floating mid air.

The main man behind this whole fantasy-like proposed means of transportation is Tesla CEO ,Elon Musk.He has however open-sourced the idea.A lot of companies and researchers are working tirelessly to have a breakthrough.

Recently a Los Angeles startup(Hyperloop One) released pictures of what could become the world’s first hyperloop tube.Its currently under construction in a Nevada desert.

It is designed to shuttle pods carrying passengers and cargo at speeds of up to 1,220 km/h (760 mph) through sealed, low pressure tubes.

I know it sounds like science fiction and sure enough, the idea of super-fast tube transport does have roots in sci-fi movies – but the images we see gives us an inkling that this may not be fantasy for too long.

The test site, called DevLoop, currently spans 500 metres (1,640 ft) in length and weighs over 1 million kilograms (more than 2.2 million pounds).When its completed it would span as much as 3 kilometers.

I would not bore you with much talk ,but let me break things down.This medium of transportation is aimed at connecting cities at unbelievable speeds.Imagine traveling from Kano to Lagos in 42 minutes ?,yeah I know its shocking .Thats the whole aim of the hyperloop program to crunch down travel time.

This would help a lot ,increase productivity, and help people work in places that are far from their houses(hopefully if its cheap, which I doubt)

Check out the images below :

Do you think this is possible,if its possible is it feasible ?

Kindly comment below

Don’t forget to share.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/hyperloop-releases-new-images-like-travel-1200-kmh/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by autojosh: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Okuda(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Musk is becoming a super living legend in the making. That dude is revolutionary!

29 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
1200km/hr shocked where dem de rush go?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine ISIS, Al-Qaeda & Boko Haram planting C4 on these lovely tubes grin

Well, I hope these terrorists will not contemplate & approve of this brilliant idea grin cheesy grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Donald3d(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
@ Goahead this was special created based on your request .You are welcome grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Goahead(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Donald3d:
@ Goahead this was special created based on your request .You are welcome grin wink
Thank you bruh smiley wink
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Goahead(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
An average nairalander is recklessly uncouth on this awe - littering change on the future of traveling. Laslaticlala, let's make this info go round smiley
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by nams77: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
My concern apart from security is health-wise. Won't pressure/G-force(force of acceleration) have an adverse effect on the human cells and other organelles of the body?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Alleviating: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by beautiesplace: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by fr3do(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Thunderfoot, a youtube channel discussed the dangers of the Hyperloop.
Like sealing failure and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by abumeinben(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Don't like...

Too capital intensive.
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Defaramade(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass for this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by ElsonMorali: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2017
This is still way inferior to If you learnt How to dematerialize from one place and materialize in another within the twinkling of an eye.

Hyperloop or whatever, is just a sitting duck for terrorists.

Plant a bomb underneath one of those pipes and there goes your loop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by MrIcredible: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Crazy
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by solarview(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Great future ahead grin
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by kinngie(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
I love innovations
Musk is a great thinker

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Donwizbro(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Zoharariel:
Imagine ISIS, Al-Qaeda & Boko Haram planting C4 on these lovely tubes grin

Well, I hope these terrorists will not contemplate & approve of this brilliant idea grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by FunkyMetahuman: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
That's exactly almost the same speed as sound.

One crash from that is is definitely instant death
But wouldn't mind travelling in that

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Panshow(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2017
It can't be non other than Elon Musk. That guy is genius.

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by tdayof(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Panshow:
It can't be non other than Elon Musk. That guy is genius.

My man is at it again. ELON MUSK.

3 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2017
This will really help especially if Nigeria can get one and place at Oshodi.

2 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by venorite(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Op u and who is going to enter this thing?
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2017
while nigeria still struggling with locomotives...

3 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by KingRex1(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Won't ur eyes be turning you?

5 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by natznext(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
This is still way inferior to If you learnt How to dematerialize from one place and materialize in another within the twinkling of an eye.

Hyperloop or whatever, is just a sitting duck for terrorists.

Plant a bomb underneath one of those pipes and there goes your loop.

Would you actually want to dematerialize??, won't even ask you about re-materializing... too much sci-fi. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
I would really love to.

Just don't eat before taking a ride grin grin
Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by davodyguy: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2017
jeromekunene19:
Thanks to God almighty for a successfull win yesterday, todays fixed match 100% will be out with odd 80. View picture to Subscribe or my facebook link https://web.facebook.com/lucky.jerome.921
get a life

Not everyone loves gambling.

1 Like

Re: Hyperloop Releases New Images :how Would You Like To Travel At 1200 Km/h by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Faster than aeroplane..... They almost got to Mach 1.that would be disastrous on land vehicle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy? / Toyota Corolla 2003 Engine Number Location / Car Jerks When Put In Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.