Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. (1667 Views)

Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event / Google Confirms It Reads Your Emails To Track Hotel Reservations / I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by Shomoba01(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2009
pls any one with this can pls reply this thread. i want to promote my product. only nigerian email owners pls.

kind regrds
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by dodo10: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2009
if u need it u can call this no 08035057766 /poposhinshin@yahoo.com/poposhinshin@gmail.com
it is used for sending bulk email
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
I am sorry but that is not the right way to advertise your product. I call that sparming. Personally, I hate getting an email I am not expecting.

Consider SEO or google ad-word. I consider these ones legal.

Just rebranding Nigeria, thanks.
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by Shomoba01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
@dodo10
i have sent u mail. thanks and reply asap]

@cygital,
i am not sell ebooks or sot. i need it to promote sales

any more info nls/?
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by abhosts(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sending Spam Emails is not a decent method to promote anything.
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by Shomoba01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
so what do u suggest i do?
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by guruno1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
Shomoba01:

so what do u suggest i do?

Build a list

It easy to great a list knowing the right tricks and sell to million Nigerians

no mater what you want to sell

its good you great your own list of thousands of people that will be ready to buy your products

seo also a nice way to go not spamming( what I do when checking my mails is first DELETE mails i wasn't expecting.

contact me

thanks
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Y'all should try and stop all this spamming stuff in the new year 2010. Bless you
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by DualCore1: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
Y'all make it part of your 2010 resolution to stop spamming crap under the stupid nonsense of "promoting product". Promoting product ma azz.
Re: I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. by guruno1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
tell them

I hate spaming

(1) (Reply)

Free Html5, Css3, Javascript, Php And Mysql Ebooks. / I Just Moved From Blogger To Custom Domain Question - Please Help / Shared! Free MMM Clone Script {updated Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.