Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How To Identify A Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Identify A Rapper (509 Views)

Help Identify A Song / Cdq Kosere Contest - Are You A Rapper Or Singer ? Get In Here / How To Identify A DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Rapper by tobianodino(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
How to identify a rapper if you see one.
1:they are stubborn,love argument and they don't withdraw when they are arguing,they'll let you know that what they are saying is right and final even when they are wrong,they are so adamant.

2:they want everyone to know that they are here.

3:they love wearing big things e.g supra,timberland,etc.

4:they gat thick and the loudest voice.

5:they freestyle with anything while going on the road.

6:aggressive.

7:they are so deep when they are talking coz they gat wild brain than other beings.

There was a time i went to Alausa to apply for some documents,immediately i step into the office of that person that i went to meet. He said are you an artiste? I said yes, rapper right? I said yes, the man said no wonder i can see your dressing. And i dress up exactly the way Dagrin use to dress up. I gat my supra on my feet,my party cap on my head,jean and round neck as usual,then i gat my handkerchief on my neck. With all this the man didn't find it difficult to know my real category. Talking from experience and i use to do all this things too. Please prove me wrong if am lieing.

Written by AROLAMBO QUDUS OLAWALE aka B2R #IAMB2R #OMOIYANURSE

Listen to my track http://hulkshare.com/born2rap/b2r-ft-crown-bc-life-in-the-ghetto

(1) (Reply)

Christian Gospel Singers And Music Producers Wanted / Oluwadeenzy - Lord Have Mercy / Little Sophia Ft. Stone Baba & G-time – Nor Be My Real Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.