Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) (22787 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
[s]
selfmadeboss:
was her husband a politician?
if yes , kindnap and let him pay but dont harm her.
but if she is not, release her with immediate effect.
but that gold for her neck dey vex o. thats if thats real gold
[/s] Useless and insensitive comment angry angry

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
hardbody:

I ji Ijiat. ....you said 'kidnap and let him pay'......was your dead father paying from his shallow grave?

Recover your fees from your pathetic teacher or perhaps your skull has remained so thick you couldn't comprehend simple tenses or you were hawking pure water when your mates were in school. Oponu oshi
na your papa i still blame. he would have advised your mama to abort.
its still the money is still his money you piece of shiiit.
so because abacha is dead means the money he stole cant be recovered from his wife abi.
i hope you dont reproduce
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by hardbody: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

na your papa i still blame. he would have advised your mama to abort.
its still the money is still his money you piece of shiiit.
so because abacha is dead means the money he stole cant be recovered from his wife abi.
i hope you dont reproduce

So abacha is still spending the money or in this instance abacha will pay if for instance his wife was kidnapped?

Infact you could not even differentiate between the masculine and feminine gender.

You are a shame to humanity. Even dogs i mean bingo appears smarter than you.

I can imagine the absurdity of a brain that your combined parents possessed. God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
I pray her pusssssssy comes back intact
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by sweatlana: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
Sick bastards everywhere

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by hardbody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Read this rubbish again.

If the dead husband was a politician, let him pay.....from the grave?

But if she is not.....was the husband a woman?

You are a dolt
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by kabawa(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lazy Nigerian youths keep making things worse in this country

Is this all you have to say
Why not condem the whole region as you use to do whenever any idiot or group of idiots carry out their evil act
You are a big werey grin
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
I live in Sapele where kidnappers take anybody regardless of his/her political status. Recently they kidnapped a phermasist that I know. We average Nigerians in sapele are scared of kidnappers.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
kabawa:

Is this all you have to say
Why not condem the whole region as you use to do whenever any idiot or group of idiots carry out their evil act
You are a big werey grin

I won't be surprised if your Fulani brothers carries out this kidnap because nothing wicked is beyond them these days
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by dreamangel: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THEY WILL BE RELEASED THIS MONTH

evil can never win
Amen
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
hardbody:

So abacha is still spending the money or in this instance abacha will pay if for instance his wife was kidnapped?

Infact you could not even differentiate between the masculine and feminine gender.

You are a shame to humanity. Even dogs i mean bingo appears smarter than you.

I can imagine the absurdity of a brain that your combined parents possessed. God forbid.
i doubt if her pussy will come back intact.They will surely messup her pussy with serious fucking throughout her stay with them.infact,theyWill spray much sperm in her pussy with marathon sex without condom.i pity her o.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Enemyofpeace:
.fo r sure,theyW will mess up her pussy with marathon sex.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kidnappers!
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by delishpot: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:

Na that part dey ginger you pass. Na the only point you want stress.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:
oga you be kidnapper?
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
oga you be kidnapper?
.Na your papa and mama be kidnappers. Sometin must be wrong with u. Dont you read the newspapers to hear the confessions of kidnappers whenever they are caught by police that they always gangrape their female captives whether they pay ransome all not? For instance,sometimes ago ,some kidnappers were caught on sapele road by the police and they confessed that they gangraped the married middle age woman they kidnapped without condoms even after the payment of 2million!The fact is that almost all women whether married or single that are kidnapped are raped by the kidnappers but when they are released they will not talk about that.I am greatly worried whenever any female is kidnapped because they will surely be sexually assaulted.ALL THE SAME WE SAY NO TO KIDNAPPINg AND RAPE IN NIGERIA.TO ME ALL KIDNAPPERS ARE RAPISTS AND MURDERERS HENCE THEY MUST BE KILLED!MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO GET YOUR FACTS WELL BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE INTELIGENTLY MYOPIC.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 15, 2017
AyamConfidence:
angry angry angry if I say I never tire for human being matter, I just dey lie

No hope for the human race anymore
smellymouth is back ooo....grin
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2017
THIS CRIMINAL ACT MUST STOP.FIND SOLUTIONS.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2017
suzan404:
smellymouth is back ooo....grin
I have saw him ooo gringrin...howayu na
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Ibro2005: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2017
U should stop exposing ur wealth in Facebook.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:
.Na your papa and mama be kidnappers. Sometin must be wrong with u. Dont you read the newspapers to hear the confessions of kidnappers whenever they are caught by police that they always gangrape their female captives whether they pay ransome all not? For instance,sometimes ago ,some kidnappers were caught on sapele road by the police and they confessed that they gangraped the married middle age woman they kidnapped without condoms even after the payment of 2million!The fact is that almost all women whether married or single that are kidnapped are raped by the kidnappers but when they are released they will not talk about that.I am greatly worried whenever any female is kidnapped because they will surely be sexually assaulted.ALL THE SAME WE SAY NO TO KIDNAPPINg AND RAPE IN NIGERIA.TO ME ALL KIDNAPPERS ARE RAPISTS AND MURDERERS HENCE THEY MUST BE KILLED!MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO GET YOUR FACTS WELL BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE INTELIGENTLY MYOPIC.
oga how you take know all dis? You be kidnapper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Topman0001:

I live in Sapele where kidnappers take anybody regardless of his/her political status. Recently they kidnapped a phermasist that I know. We average Nigerians in sapele are scared of kidnappers.
that's bad. its not like i support all that shiiit, just that i got no issues if the people kidnapped are politicians or linked to politicians.
maybe its time you guys come up with a vigilante group

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let him pay from the spirit world abi?
selfmadeboss:
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
mclorenzo:
Let him pay from the spirit world abi?
what did mariam abacha pay for?
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I have saw him ooo gringrin...howayu na
I just dey oo
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Guy are you ok at all why will you say that if your Dad was a politician and some young boys decide to kidnap your mum or your sister and take her to an unknown location will you like it do you know they might kill her or even rape that woman ?? Think before you talk
selfmadeboss:
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2017
piecesprince:
Guy are you ok at all why will you say that if your Dad was a politician and some young boys decide to kidnap your mum or your sister and take her to an unknown location will you like it do you know they might kill her or even rape that woman ?? Think before you talk
are you drunk abi u just wan show your sef?
didnt you read where i said as long as they dont harm here
abi your brain no send signal to your eyes to see that one?
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Well this nairaland you can say what you want... I wish you can tell me that one on one.
selfmadeboss:

are you drunk abi u just wan show your sef?
didnt you read where i said as long as they dont harm here
abi your brain no send signal to your eyes to see that one?
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2017
piecesprince:
Well this nairaland you can say what you want... I wish you can tell me that one on one.
idiota, i go pieces you one on one. infact thunda pieces you there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Doctors Sued For Helping 38-Year-Old Mental Patient To Die / Viral Leak Video Showing How A Woman Is Raped In A Nightclub / Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.