Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Reveal They Both Pee Sitting Down As Barcelona..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Reveal They Both Pee Sitting Down As Barcelona..... (671 Views)

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Reveal They Both Pee Sitting Down As Barcelona..... by Takeit2017(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez have plenty in common, both being world class forwards from south America who play for Barcelona.
But now the pair have revealed another shocking similarity - they both like to urinate while sitting down.
The Barcelona stars revealed the startling fact on a Uruguayan TV show this week, after Messi asked Suarez about his toilet habits.
What?' said the Argentine to his Barca team-mate. 'Do you pee sitting? Me too.'
Suarez was left laughing but admitted that he does the same thing.
'It is more comfortable,' Messi insisted. 'You wake up in the morning, all sleepy, and you put it (the toilet seat) down.'

However, he also revealed that in the Barcel;ona
It is not the first time Suarez has spoken about his peeing habits. Last year he revealed that his seated approach was to help his children.
'When peeing I am a clean man!' he said.
'This is an issue of hygiene for me because I have two children. I do not want it to squirt on the ground, so I pee sitting down.'

SOURCE: SOCIAL TRENDZ.COM
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Reveal They Both Pee Sitting Down As Barcelona..... by Okuda(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
actually some countries, for some men, it is a normal thing to sitdown and pee. Actually, it is the proper thing to do because it is toilet ethics. In swizterland, in your house, it is mandatory to pee while sitting down. In public toilets maybe not.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Reveal They Both Pee Sitting Down As Barcelona..... by Unak78: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm convinced that Suarez drinks his own urine...

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Ban Ghanian Referee Joseph Lamptey For Life Due To Manipulation / Sure Prediction With High Odd / Manchester United Player Of The Year Awards: Three Things We Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.