Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move (27867 Views)

Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nemere2020: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2020
With Gonzalo Higuain on the move, Juventus are in the market for a striker and are thought to be closing in on Luis Suarez.

The Uruguayan has been deemed surplus to requirements by new coach Ronald Koeman and is now looking for a new club.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, personal terms have been agreed between Suarez and Juventus in a second meeting between the club and the player's representatives.

The striker, who has spent six years at Barcelona, had already been contacted by vice president, Pavel Nedved prior to the second meeting.

The player's contract is thought to be in the region of ten million euros per year after tax which is the same wage Suarez is currently earning at Barcelona.

Juventus would have to pay a further five million euros to secure the Uruguayan, due to Italian taxation.

Another player that Juventus are thought to be interested in is Eden Dzeko from Roma.

However, Juventus would have to pay a transfer fee of around ten million for the Bosnian on top of his wages, something they wouldn't have to do for Suarez, who would be leaving Barcelona on a free transfer.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/09/01/5f4e21bdca474119768b4618.html

Luis Suarez is Juventus's main target and they're working hard to get him �
By @RomeoAgresti

https://twitter.com/GoalNews/status/1300924646242562050?s=19

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by vicrot20: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Suarez to Juv will be a good move really

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by paulolee(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2020
good luck, let him team up with the other goat and give him good memories and testimonies of the real GOAT but dnt expect him to give you those sweet assist or make scoring goals easier for you because cr7 is all about goals and not a GENIUS like messi dts a PLAYMAKER AND STILL SCORE GOALS...

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:
good luck, let him team up with the other goat and give him good memories and testimonies of the real GOAT..

You wish!
I 8-2 to tell you this but we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season...

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by paulolee(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Denique:

You wish!
I 8-2 to tell you this but we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season...
lolz...its EPL not ucl and its city not barca...dnt forget dt u are also coming to etihad...dnt forget wat happen d last time u visited even without messi and with this Liverpool am seeing, they stand no chance against pep city with messi next season...
and i wish uefa pairs city and juve in knock out, cnt wait to see the face to face battle of the Goats even if cr7 fans already knows that this current juve stands no chance in facing even without messi..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Denique(f): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...its EPL not ucl and its city not barca...dnt forget dt u are also coming to etihad...dnt forget wat happen d last time u visited even without messi
and i wish uefa pairs city and juve in knock out, cnt wait to see the fear in the face of ur goat because juve massacre would pass barca own..

Bringing CR7 into the discourse in the first place shows you acknowledge the threat he poses to your own goat.

The City win, even though expected at the time, is still a shock to you because they won against a team with A PLAYMAKER- something your goat lacked against Roma, Liverpool and most recently Bayern. I hope he takes some playmaking lessons from THE GOAT before his move to City is finalised?!

Should we talk about the Roma and Liverpool games? An earlier lead given away
The CR7 we both know will rather pick an injury than lose the second leg of the games.

Rest assured if CR7 is conceding 8 goals in a one legged game, he is replying twice the number in that SAME match followed by a retribution in seasons to come.

Now, this is what being THE GOAT is about! And like I said, "we anticipate your Asun magic at Anfield next season..."

A GOAT, I Stan!!

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Football go make sense dz incoming season

6 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Lawsaite: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Ady front page grin grin grin

If you need 10,000 PayPal funds at rate of 385 flat, please WhatsApp me.
Come with a reputable escrow or we use Wese
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Mowsid(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
It's gonna be nice playing along side with King CR7

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by abdullahi45: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
H
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by MrOjay1(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Suarez still has a role to play in this squad.His
experience and guile is still needed on the
pitch and as well in mentoring the
young attackers coming through the
youth ranks.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Englishisamust: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:
good luck, let him team up with the other goat and give him good memories and testimonies of the real GOAT..

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by ipobarethieves: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
cool very good El Rabbit grin en vampire cool

5 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by jansonn(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Juve self no dey ever know player to buy

7 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Dalil8: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Teaming up with the God of Football Cristiano Ronaldo cool

Nice one
��

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Bye El Pistelro
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Panti7: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Timo werner - 'I will Prove I Can Score In England Like I Did In Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPWiZUzZs4

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by updatechange(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Good for am, make our very own come reach shap shap. wink
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Englishisamust: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
That will really be a good move, if done.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
wow, time flies grin
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Sundaypaul12345: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Barcelona is finished!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Barca without messi and suarez will be like a toothless bulldog next season

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
good for him.
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
At least we understand why they must move. It's for their personal interests.
The one that's bad is the habit of Nigerian polithieftians jumping from one party to another out of selfish interests. They are not for the people.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by bolaayenimo: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Barca has scattered

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by money121(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by HundredWays(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
I hope he team up well with Cr7 and Dybala cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by Minjim: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.

nah exam?
abeg, Dey Take life Easy

20 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move by haiti007(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Successful African National Football Teams Of All Time(photos) / Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.