Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Trump Will Be Impeached - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Will Be Impeached (3397 Views)

Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Shocking Revelation: Trump Will Be Impeached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Michael Flynn was a Turkish foreign agent
The disaster that is the trumpcare
Is this the smoking gun of impeachment?
I don't think trump can handle what's to come

Let's debate

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
beckNcall:

Let's debate
From your mouth to the ears of God.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Op the first issue to debate here is your gender. It will be the next mystery after Buhari's presidency for a female to have such an insight and interest in politics let alone dabbling in to foreign land.

NL mods should launch probe into your true identity. lolls

Trump is on a mission and impeachment can wait.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
From your mouth to the ears of God.

Well, I am God and I say - No to Trump's impeachment just like I said No to Killary Clinton's presidency! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

Well, I am God and I say - No to Trump's impeachment just like I said No to Killary Clinton's presidency! grin
I know my God ain't that ugly.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2017
psucc:
Op the first issue to debate here is your gender. It will be the next mystery after Buhari's presidency for a female to have such an insight and interest in politics let alone dabbling in to foreign land.

NL mods should launch probe into your true identity. lolls

Trump is on a mission and impeachment can wait.

Trumps tax returns are gradually coming out, so everyone gets to see where he defaulted and the corruption in his tax returns. There is so much to hang him on now, so we will be connecting the pieces here. Stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by SalamRushdie: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
beckNcall:

Let's debate

What part of the string 8 years don't you libtards understand...Okay now say after me " Donald Trump is a Two term President of the United States of America "

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
beckNcall:

Trumps tax returns are gradually coming out, so everyone gets to see where he defaulted and the corruption in his tax returns. There is so much to hang him on now, so we will be connecting the pieces here. Stay tuned

In one Year alone he already paid more tax than Hillary and Obama have ever paid in thier lives ..Now we know

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

In one Year alone he already paid more tax than Hillary and Obama have ever paid in thier lives ..Now we know

Is it a matter of more tax returns? No, there is something more hidden in trumps tax returns, then tell me why is he fuming over his 2005 tax release if he has nothing to hide?
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeyc4nGEts

Farrakhan explains why Trump became President & the plot against his life!
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by obixcel(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2017
beckNcall:

Is it a matter of more tax returns? No, there is something more hidden in trumps tax returns, then tell me why is he fuming over his 2005 tax release if he has nothing to hide?
Na wa o! Chai! Keep waiting and hoping till 2024. You will impeach Trump from your Bedroom grin grin grin
In 2 Baba's own words, ''Oya come make we go''

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Rossikk(m): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2017
The main thing now is to stop Trump before he starts major wars, which he seems to be planning. He will want to use war as a means of diverting attention from his disastrous presidency. And he's crazy enough to launch nukes. He must be stopped.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by edi287: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Not a fan of Trump, but there's a 80 percent chance he stays for 8 years. I'd rather he stays than Pence and Bannon take the reins. I hate Steve Bannon with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by edi287: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He's a billionaire and makes way more than both. Should we give him a cookie for carrying out his civic duty as a citizen of the United states of America?? Fact is he leaked that tax return purposely. Nothing stops him from releasing his returns over the last 10 years or so if he has nothing to hide.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2017
obixcel:
Na wa o! Chai! Keep waiting and hoping till 2024. You will impeach Trump from your Bedroom grin grin grin
In 2 Baba's own words, ''Oya come make we go''

you will eat your words very soon
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rossikk:
The main thing now is to stop Trump before he starts major wars, which he seems to be planning. He will want to use war as a means of diverting attention from his disastrous presidency. And he's crazy enough to launch nukes. He must be stopped.

No you must be stopped you fagg

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No you must be stopped you fagg
Stop with your trump fetish buddy. Trump would not help your cause. He does not care for people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by SalamRushdie: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stop with your trump fetish buddy. Trump would not help your cause. He does not care for people like you.

Was it Obama that cared for people like me ?He is already caring for people like with the reduction in the activities of ISIS activities ...My Oga this is not at all a fetish it's just part of cause to see a more peaceful world free from islamic terrorism
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it Obama that cared for people like me ?He is already caring for people like with the reduction in the activities of ISIS activities ...My Oga this is not at all a fetish it's just part of cause to see a more peaceful world free6 from islamic terrorism
Looking towards trump to see a peaceful world is like looking at an elephant to fly. The worthless trump is looking for war against a nuclear armed State like North Korea and is that peaceful. Trump is a worthless jingoistic piece of garbage that's a dark spot on America.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Looking towards trump to see a peaceful world is like looking at an elephant to fly. The worthless trump is looking for war against a nuclear armed State like North Korea and is that peaceful. Trump is a worthless jingoistic piece of garbage that's a dark spot on America.

don't worry with their baseless conspiracy jingoism. the countdown to trump's impeachment is closer than we thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:

don't worry with their baseless conspiracy jingoism. the countdown to trump's impeachment closer than we thought
Amen to that Sister.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Amen to that Sister.

Lets take a look at the failed trumpcare

Now every republican has abandoned the bill, and trump has already shifted the blame to ryan
But trump in his usual liar liar twitler, said the during the campaign that it would be better
to leave obamacare then lay the blame on democrats once it starts failing

Then he opens his orange mouth and says he would bring health coverage to all
So now that trumpcare has failed even before starting out, his presidential credibility is already dead,
if there was any credibility at all

Remember the republicans who castigated obamacrae for being to hasty to be passed, backroom deals and all the shitte they said
in 2010? Useless hypocrites

Impeachment coming soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:

Lets take a look at the failed trumpcare

Now every republican has abandoned the bill, and trump has already shifted the blame to ryan
But trump in his usual liar liar twitler, said the during the campaign that it would be better
to leave obamacare then lay the blame on democrats once it starts failing

Then he opens his orange mouth and says he would bring health coverage to all
So now that trumpcare has failed even before starting out, his presidential credibility is already dead,
if there was any credibility at all

Remember the republicans who castigated obamacrae for being to hasty to be passed, backroom deals and all the shitte they said
in 2010? Useless hypocrites

Impeachment coming soon
Rightly said, impeachment loading. I was very young in Chicago in the mid 80s when I started watching and listening to politics with my Dad and Reagan was the president then. Thought I have seen a devil as president during Gipper's time but trump is the worst so far. The Trumpcare is to help the insurance companies over Americans and CBO a non partisan and non political organization headed by a republican says 24 millions Americans will lose their coverage if Trumpcare is enacted. Plus the deficit will increase. What good is the Trumpcare then ?. That's why a lot of republicans are scared to vote for it. Like I said before, trump will end up as a black spot in American history.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Rightly said, impeachment loading. I was very young in Chicago in the mid 80s when I started watching and listening to politics with my Dad and Reagan was the president then. Thought I have seen a devil as president during Gipper's time but trump is the worst so far. The Trumpcare is to help the insurance companies over Americans and CBO a non partisan and non political organization headed by a republican says 24 millions Americans will lose their coverage if Trumpcare is enacted. Plus the deficit will increase. What good is the Trumpcare then ?. That's why a lot of republicans are scared to vote for it. Like I said before, trump will end up as a black spot in American history.

See how sorry and soft he is at the press conference at the moment. I think the losing is getting to him.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:

See how sorry and soft he is at the press conference at the moment. I think the losing is getting to him.
He is a sore loser.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Caseless: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
I've said it that Hilary and Trump won't be there even if any of them won as the system was working to throw up people with low profile up. I did say that , it's either Trump dies in office or he's impeached .
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by obixcel(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Caseless:
I've said it that Hilary and Trump won't be there even if any of them won as the system was working tothrow up people with low profile up. I did say that , it's either Trump dies in office or he's impeached .
Mark this thread, Trump will successfully serve 2 terms in Office ending on January 20, 2024. Just like they said for the past 18 months plus that he was never going to win and he did.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by obixcel(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Rossikk:
Hillary was and is the warmonger, not Trump. Had she won, the U.S would have been at war with Russia. Meanwhile, she had already sold 20% of the U.S uranium to Russia.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by obixcel(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
beckNcall:

If he shouts or raises his tone u would say he's a dictator and a tyrant, if he's soft, he's losing, which one? abegi! we know u hate Trump no matter what he does; but he is a man on a mission and he has 8 yrs to deliver that assignment to the American people.
Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by Lucasbalo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
obixcel:
Hillary was and is the warmonger, not Trump. Had she won, the U.S would have been at war with Russia. Meanwhile, she had already sold 20% of the U.S uranium to Russia.
Mr Americana wannabe, you are a joke with all your lies. Go and lick trump behind.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by bayelsaowei(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Hehehehe...trump just might be impeached eventually...americans elected a fool...a shame to america...a president that lies every minute..shame!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Be Impeached by obixcel(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2017
bayelsaowei:
Hehehehe...trump just might be impeached eventually...americans elected a fool...a shame to america...a president that lies every minute..shame!!!!
No he won't.....8yrs loading. For Trump to be impeached he has to commit an impeachable offence, has he? Answer is No. He is simply following up on his campaign promises. He certainly has his own flaws and weaknesses - not that he's d perfect President, But he deserves the chance to succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Or Local Affairs You Must Understand This If You Don't Want Your / 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia / Kenya - Launch Of The Standard Gauge Railway Thread (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.