Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets (21299 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / FCT N-power Graduates 106 Trainees / N-Power Graduates In Kaduna Undergoing Verification Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Slimpotter(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Princefrankie1:
I pity the future of our country Nigeria. Most of our youths can not read a short epistle of at least 5 paragraphs. Yet they will rush to comment on what they don't understand.

The comments I have seen here are heartbreaking. I hope those commenting this way are just kids of about 15 to 17 years of age, else Nigeria as a country has no future with this citizenry of ignoramuses.

It's just pathetic.
Overly pathetic you should say.Now they are involving technology they are complaining. No sense at all
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeria's government and wasting of Nigerians taxpayers funds.
Yet, the cost of living everyday is alarming.
Any political parties and politicians refuses debates are not supposed to be in government or power.

We have been hearing billions has been budgeted for nothing to write home about.

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Securedlife(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Princefrankie1:
I pity the future of our country Nigeria. Most of our youths can not read a short epistle of at least 5 paragraphs. Yet they will rush to comment on what they don't understand.

The comments I have seen here are heartbreaking. I hope those commenting this way are just kids of about 15 to 17 years of age, else Nigeria as a country has no future with this citizenry of ignoramuses.

It's just pathetic.
I feel you my nigga
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Princefrankie1(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
hansyllo:
grin

Guy you don play bet9ja tire sotey you knw all the clubs name in the world. Come dey even call am after pple.

Lol. I no just know wetin I go call that guy again. The matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by maasoap(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2017
lyrose:
Hi!!!!!! But 90k not too much, Techno dey use to sell 18k as of 2014,though i will say is dollar, but not that 90k ,maybe 20 something, though we are watching them.
If you see the specs, you will agree with the price of that tecno at 94k. In the past, such device would go for half of the current price.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
maasoap:

Some people have collected 3 months stipend so far. They will get devices worth N90,000 free. And here you're, fuming. I hope you have something better going on for you at the moment.

And you are happy that you are part of the "some people" that have collected. In statistics, there is what we call "representativeness", can you vouch that up to 30% of targeted Nigerians for the scheme have access to it. Subsidy judiciously paid will get to the last baby on board this country.

A misplaced priority l call it. The subsidy is tilting towards paying full health subsidy, through what Nigerians are eating now all in the name of malnutrition.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by infohenry(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Scam everywhere! The father of scam at I again. Investigate and punish the subsidy participants accordingly, start the payment of fuel and kerosene subsidy to the right importers and alleviate the sufferings in the land, rather than provide for your cronies.

This government is a colossal failure.
Are you OK, I believe you did not read the article and those that liked your comment are mad.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
remiopash:

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE BADLY AFFECTED BY THE SANITATION GOING IN THE PETROLEUM SECTOR,ESPECIALLY AS RELATED TO SUBSIDY SCAM?

Its affecting you too by omission or commission. Let Buhari conduct a distinct probe and punish the offenders, corrupt and indicted Nigerians instead of plea-bargain. He should not accept gentleman agreement for some. Let is be total prosecution. Buhari is just shortcutting because he needs money to run the economy.

And l tell you, no economy can be sustained for too long on recovered loots. He should better revive the economy while fighting corruption in totality.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2017
infohenry:
Are you OK, I believe you did not read the article and those that liked your comment are mad.

Your myopic thought.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahaha when they launch the N-Power you and your likes are shouting it's a scam until people started collecting their stipend and now you still call this a scam... I hope you won't bite your finger in future for not taking advantage of it based on hatred..

Sincere and boldly 5%.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by drdre51(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
PLEASE I AM INQUISITIVE. WHEN WILL THEY START COLLECTING THE DEVICES? NA WHEN WE DON FINISH?
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by trinity11(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ah ah baba!!!
#4,500 nor even reach Nokia torch light o ( Rockwithme)
Nawa oooo
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by hansyllo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
trinity11:
Ah ah baba!!!

#4,500 nor even reach Nokia torch light o ( Rockwithme)

Nawa oooo

that's For 20 months.......4500*20=90,000
And you say no reach Nokia..?.......maybe you're talking about new Nokia 3310
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Marley40(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
4500 ✖ 2months
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by sagir1994(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
honestivo:
So when are they going to balance the payment for those that have not received the December stipend but have received subsequent one ?
mumu of the highest order. was there any stipend to claim in the past GEJ tenure.. ungrateful idiot.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by sagir1994(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
AutosBay:
Lies, lies, lies flying everywhere, the hell fire wey this Akande go enter na special one
tell us please, does your father in the village owns the hell fire?
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by sagir1994(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
this administration stupid die
the question is, does you mother know your are an idiot?
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by drfav(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
what's happening in Anambra state na..I haven't received anything o
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
acquisition of those devices supposed to be optional because some persons already have something similar or even more sophisticated than what they are about to issue out. Government are wise, they are only looking for ways to retrieve their N30K through the profits they will realise in the sale of those devices.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Ogunleti01: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Scam everywhere! The father of scam at I again. Investigate and punish the subsidy participants accordingly, start the payment of fuel and kerosene subsidy to the right importers and alleviate the sufferings in the land, rather than provide for your cronies.

This government is a colossal failure.
To you the government is a failure when hv collected 3month stipends. Stop being pessimistic about everything
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by AutosBay(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogunleti01:
To you the government is a failure when hv collected 3month stipends. Stop being pessimistic about everything

Oboy I was sounding that way till alert enter my account today na so I shut up oooo, Buhari is trying oooo, it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Ogunleti01: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
moffymichael:
acquisition of those devices supposed to be optional because some persons already have something similar or even more sophisticated than what they are about to issue out. Government are wise, they are only looking for ways to retrieve their N30K through the profits they will realise in the sale of those devices.
Hide a secret inside a book and a blackman would never bother to check it in centuries. How do you want FG to make their case for you to understand? FG called this 4500 tool grant and that provision has already been made for it except if device choosen is higher than FG provision and that will attract little payment depending on the one you go for. What is so difficult to comprehend in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by guiddoti: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
#4,500 for Panodol tablet abi which tablet them they talk undecided
gringrin Table stone.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogunleti01:

It is not about being pessimistic, it about accountability, preference, objectivity, sincerity, sustainability, representativeness and having long-term plans. Only very few people will benefit from this scheme, unlike if the subsidy is judiciously implemented. Even a minute old baby has keyed in as a benefactor because the car that took the mother to the hospital would have bought a subsidized fuel.

To me this is just the same scheme we condemned about PDP SURE-P, now baptized NPOWER.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by freddie82(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
ekanDamie:

what if it's China tab. lazy youth that can't afford tablet, they giving you opportunity to buy one
and ur still making preferences. learn to appreciate sir, govt musnt do everything for u.
i wonder if u are that hardworking egbon.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
odogwubiafra:

And you are happy that you are part of the "some people" that have collected. In statistics, there is what we call "representativeness", can you vouch that up to 30% of targeted Nigerians for the scheme have access to it. Subsidy judiciously paid will get to the last baby on board this country.

A misplaced priority l call it. The subsidy is tilting towards paying full health subsidy, through what Nigerians are eating now all in the name of malnutrition.
You can fight for re introduction of subsidy, no problem with me but you can't choose for the government. Different administrations, different policies. You either flow with it or get drown, simple.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by odogwubiafra: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
maasoap:

You can fight for re introduction of subsidy, no problem with me but you can't choose for the government. Different administrations, different policies. You either flow with it or get drown, simple.

Zombie the flesh eater identified.
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ogunleti01:
Hide a secret inside a book and a blackman would never bother to check it in centuries. How do you want FG to make their case for you to understand? FG called this 4500 tool grant and that provision has already been made for it except if device choosen is higher than FG provision and that will attract little payment depending on the one you go for. What is so difficult to comprehend in this matter?

That is crap; all is meant to be paid for;
Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by ekanDamie: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
freddie82:

i wonder if u are that hardworking egbon.
I have bought tablets with my money, I am currently using one.
if I was in npower I wouldn't need d tab or would be buying it for someone.

am not tryna brag n all, just trying to make u see that appreciation is better than complain ESP wen u don't have a means itself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Zombie the flesh eater identified.
Thank you, you're welcome. I thought you worth it but I was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment / I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.