Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Problems With Opera 10 Browser - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problems With Opera 10 Browser (671 Views)

Download With Opera Mini 4.2? / I Heard People Are Browsing With Opera 7 For Free Using Mtn Gprs With Their Pc.i Have Downloaded O / Problems With Opera Mini Browser!help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Opera 10 Browser by netotse(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
hey pple,
i dont know what i did to my opera browser o, it looks funny, can someone tell me how to get it to stop showing the "<>", i've pasted a pic below. . .thanks

P.S. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didnt help, i even installed a different version of opera same thing!

Re: Problems With Opera 10 Browser by netotse(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
Adebhayor:

plz could anybody assist me with the new code for d free Zain browser using my mobile phone. alert me on coolbapet555@yahoo.com or 08030993403, 08120144002.
aarrrggghhhh. . .see me rushing here expecting someone to have answered me only to see this. . . angry
Re: Problems With Opera 10 Browser by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
try thisĀ  - go to appdata/users/neotstes/(local or roaming or i forget the third one) look for an oopera folder. rename it(opera must be closed when you do this. restart opera.

i'm assuming its a botched setting. the opera folder holds all your oppera settings. creating a new folder will set everything back to default

alternatively, you a=can also look at renaming/deleting the opera folder in program files and then reinstalling.

the error may be there.
Re: Problems With Opera 10 Browser by semid4lyfe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
If problems persist after trying what oyb posted, do a system restore to just before the problem started. This one no go fail lai lai grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lg R500 Model Laptop Battery / Ipnx Isp And Yahoo Messenger / N82 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.