Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead (50962 Views)

#BBNaija: See How BBNaija Fans Voted, Tboss Takes Surprising Clear Lead (photos) / Deleted / Tboss Tops Efe On #bbnaija Online Polls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by asumo12: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
whizraymond:
Pls help,if i write FLAT HEAD in my comments,it always shows IGBO,this is the second time.

Igbo?

Kilomean
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by terrezo2002(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
habebe1:

Kindly drop his instagram and Twitter handle. Shey na to follow?
To follow Him is obey God's commandments
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by TrapHedges(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
Can they please scrapped this useless program for a senseable show.

tf man.. C'mon you can watch another show.. Dstv got 2h+ channels.. Quit ranting #NoOffence
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:

Leave us to watch it. Don't subscribe to it please.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by baesheska(f): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
ChristyB:
TTT don already set leg to run commot from the house.
I don't like the fact that Debbie got caught up here, i just hope they'll evict 2 housemates. TTT & Tobosun
lmao ..it's tokunbo
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nofuckgiven: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe for the moola...based on logistics grin
TTT for the goner.....based on popular demand angry
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by adonismuller(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
if I don't vote for Efe and give the vote to someone who can deny his family is that one a vote?

Efe all the way jor..... based on logistics!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by monex(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Allow me make you my matter this morning, bro, because I would love to see you converted. I know when most people look at Debie-Rise, they see a scruffy, black girl who is so classless that she doesn't mind de-repping herself with Bassey. And suddenly everything she does is irritating, even the guitar playing which (admit it) she does beautifully. People attack her dress-sense and make-up and generally call her a 'bush girl'.

Personally, that in itself makes me sad because I hate to see people bullied. And with Debie, it strikes a particular chord because she genuinely TRIES. Yes, maybe too hard but trying too hard is a measure of the respect one has for an endeavor.

Debie Rise may not be as beautiful as you'd like, or as fair, or as clean. She's certainly not as striking as Tboss. But she has a desire to appeal to people and she puts herself out there, this takes serious courage. In campaigning for likes to Bassey, she talked about how people didn't normally pick her for anything in spite of her effort to be friendly. But she didn't retreat into her shell, she kept trying because she likes people. She doesn't let her ego get in the way. If we didn't have people like this in the world...........

It's obvious that she has self-esteem issues, but that isn't her fault; it's the job of our parents to make us feel like we are the center of the universe. But some parents, in trying to teach humility, can get it twisted and leave us without much confidence in our own mettle. I am sure some people can relate to her condition. But even so, she's stood up for herself on occasion and, in any case, it would be kinder to show love instead of criticizing this trait.

She's also really talented, musically. She is Intelligent and passionate as shown in her ONE presentation, even if her articulation needs work. She's a hard and conscientious worker and she's a truly kind individual.

Please allow her get through to you and see her for the beautiful person she is. VOTE DEBIE RISE.

True she has low self-esteem but, in music, she is the most talented in the house. You will see her transform to a Diva when she joins Mavin records.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nickymezor(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debbie has to stay

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Larrey(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
debie rise all the way, I ve voted for her

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
monex:

True she has low self-esteem but, in music, she is the most talented in the house. You will see her transform to a Diva when she joins Mavin records.

You're absolutely right.

VOTE DEBIE RISE
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by dabrake(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I made the same mistake, the first time I voted. But I think they are particular about spelling. Thanks for your votes.
Voted again.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Ruggedpen: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Why the hate on tboss? She never said that. Why u dey carry big brother matter for head like garri? Like say if anybody win for there you will get something
some of the house mate really need the money more than her because she is already made. but come who are u self wey dey question me as if u be magu
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Everblazinggg(f): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ruggedpen:

some of the house mate really need the money more than her because she is already made. but come who are u self wey dey question me as if u be magu

Who told you she is already made yet she dey drag money with the other HMs?...

Bros, just vote for ur favorite HMs and leave tboss alone
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by louis1995: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
einsteine:

Like the one that would teach you how to spell?
Hahahaha nice one
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by daintynice: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na efe things o..... efe all the way
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by nico007: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
vote for EFE .............
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Godsage(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote autho
r=Lukmann1 post=54607449]Can they please scrapped this useless program for a senseable show. [/quote]

una no get remote fr house
abi dem force you make you watch am

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by acc001(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gifted4all:
why is anything BB naija on front page when we have better and more reasonable matters arising
U wan die on top naija matter...?
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by JBoss25(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
This your English na baba, weh done sir!!
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Monk92(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
terrezo2002:
If only people will follow Jesus Christ this way, the world would be a better place

No b him majority dey follow since... Wetin dat one don change
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by terrezo2002(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Monk92:

No b him majority dey follow since... Wetin dat one don change
If you are His follower, you will see the change in your life. If the majority really follow Him, you will see a better world

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by ollymoore: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
feyiad12:
Efe Efe Efe Efe......All the way
Is it our fault say we like EFE

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Originidi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
#TeamEFE
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by soniajefe: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
I love u Efe, I really pray u win the moni n put all ur haters to shame. U deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by jbblues24(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2019
Beastly work you have here. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.