Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead (50952 Views)

#BBNaija: See How BBNaija Fans Voted, Tboss Takes Surprising Clear Lead (photos) / Deleted / Tboss Tops Efe On #bbnaija Online Polls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by patani(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Flat head
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Odani: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
Can they please scrapped this useless program for a senseable show.

Oga u cant define determine what is 'ENTERTAINMENT' to other DSTV subscribers. Na only you waka come?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Allylic(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Team efe...kip voting efe...and vote out ttt

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Ajewealth123(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
DSTV HAS MORE THAN 100 channels,BBN is just one out of many,oga change your channel and stop disturbing us that wants to watch. If he too vex u,unsubscribe. If you want educative channel, enter discovery.
As in,it is getting annoying already as if BBN is the only channel on Dstv
and it is SENSIBLE not SENSEABLE
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by habebe1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
terrezo2002:
If only people will follow Jesus Christ this way, the world would be a better place

Kindly drop his instagram and Twitter handle. Shey na to follow?
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Ajewealth123(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gifted4all:
why is anything BB naija on front page when we have better and more reasonable matters arising
better and more reasonable matters arising are also on fp, just skip the BBN news shikena
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Ajewealth123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gloryfox:
the people following dis show abeg una get sense. is Efe going to gv u part of d money
we are being entertained. How many sense u don get as u no dey follow the show?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by chiraqDemon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
Really, if u r using gotv or dstv there are countless channels to watch, why disturb yourself because of one
Why not watch the others
Also if they need to make a "SENSEABLE" show do they really need to scrap this one, i mean bbn has its own dedicated channel and so the senseable one can also get their own.

Hope ive convinced u to stop pretending that u don't watch it
There is nothing bad about it, be proud of what u watch
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Ajewealth123(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Allow me make you my matter this morning, bro, because I would love to see you converted. I know when most people look at Debie-Rise, they see a scruffy, black girl who is so classless that she doesn't mind de-repping herself with Bassey. And suddenly everything she does is irritating, even the guitar playing which (admit it) she does beautifully. People attack her dress-sense and make-up and generally call her a 'bush girl'.

Personally, that in itself makes me sad because I hate to see people bullied. And with Debie, it strikes a particular chord because she genuinely TRIES. Yes, maybe too hard but trying too hard is a measure of the respect one has for an endeavor.

Debie Rise may not be as beautiful as you'd like, or as fair, or as clean. She's certainly not as striking as Tboss. But she has a desire to appeal to people and she puts herself out there, this takes serious courage. In campaigning for likes to Bassey, she talked about how people didn't normally pick her for anything in spite of her effort to be friendly. But she didn't retreat into her shell, she kept trying because she likes people. She doesn't let her ego get in the way. If we didn't have people like this in the world...........

It's obvious that she has self-esteem issues, but that isn't her fault; it's the job of our parents to make us feel like we are the center of the universe. But some parents, in trying to teach humility, can get it twisted and leave us without much confidence in our own mettle. I am sure some people can relate to her condition. But even so, she's stood up for herself on occasion and, in any case, it would be kinder to show love instead of criticizing this trait.

She's also really talented, musically. She is Intelligent and passionate as shown in her ONE presentation, even if her articulation needs work. She's a hard and conscientious worker and she's a truly kind individual.

Please allow her get through to you and see her for the beautiful person she is. VOTE DEBIE RISE.

shai I no read o but u really make am ur matter

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
shai I no read o but u really make am ur matter

Lol! Abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by chiraqDemon(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
DSTV HAS MORE THAN 100 channels,BBN is just one out of many,oga change your channel and stop disturbing us that wants to watch. If he too vex u,unsubscribe. If you want educative channel, enter discovery.
As in,it is getting annoying already as if BBN is the only channel on Dstv
and it is SENSIBLE not SENSEABLE
The man dey like all those ppl wey de masturbate finish come feel bad about am later
If u go him house na bbn e de watch 24/7
E go de watch am de talk "see how this one is behaving in public, someone's child"
He does not want to accpt the fact that he enjoys the show
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by dabrake(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Allow me make you my matter this morning, bro, because I would love to see you converted. I know when most people look at Debie-Rise, they see a scruffy, black girl who is so classless that she doesn't mind de-repping herself with Bassey. And suddenly everything she does is irritating, even the guitar playing which (admit it) she does beautifully. People attack her dress-sense and make-up and generally call her a 'bush girl'.

Personally, that in itself makes me sad because I hate to see people bullied. And with Debie, it strikes a particular chord because she genuinely TRIES. Yes, maybe too hard but trying too hard is a measure of the respect one has for an endeavor.

Debie Rise may not be as beautiful as you'd like, or as fair, or as clean. She's certainly not as striking as Tboss. But she has a desire to appeal to people and she puts herself out there, this takes serious courage. In campaigning for likes to Bassey, she talked about how people didn't normally pick her for anything in spite of her effort to be friendly. But she didn't retreat into her shell, she kept trying because she likes people. She doesn't let her ego get in the way. If we didn't have people like this in the world...........

It's obvious that she has self-esteem issues, but that isn't her fault; it's the job of our parents to make us feel like we are the center of the universe. But some parents, in trying to teach humility, can get it twisted and leave us without much confidence in our own mettle. I am sure some people can relate to her condition. But even so, she's stood up for herself on occasion and, in any case, it would be kinder to show love instead of criticizing this trait.

She's also really talented, musically. She is Intelligent and passionate as shown in her ONE presentation, even if her articulation needs work. She's a hard and conscientious worker and she's a truly kind individual.

Please allow her get through to you and see her for the beautiful person she is. VOTE DEBIE RISE.

Aww! This reminds me of my adolescent and teenage years.
I'm not a BBN person but I have decided to do this today. Just voted her with my 3 lines.
But wait oh, N30 per sms? I'm not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
dabrake:

Aww! This reminds me of my adolescent and teenage years.
I'm not a BBN person but I have decided to do this today. Just voted her with my 3 lines.
But wait oh, N30 per sms? I'm not understanding.

I love you for this. It's N30/SMS o! Sorry, lol, May you receive it back a million fold.

Awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by dabrake(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I love you for this. It's N30/SMS o! Sorry, lol, May you receive it back a million fold.

Awesome.
Amen.
By the way, just saw there's just one "B" while I sms-ed DEBBIE. Hope it's okay.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gloryfox:
the people following dis show abeg una get sense. is Efe going to gv u part of d money

You wey dey for naira land, does Seun pay you for your comments? .Oversabi!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Bolognese: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
55%
22%
21%
11%
_________

Total: 109%

Isn't the total supposed to be 100%

This BBN don add Ojoro inside.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Kentalky66(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe all the way......
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by umoslink(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=RaggedyAnn post=54609927]

[s]Allow me make you my matter this morning, bro, because I would love to see you converted. I know when most people look at Debie-Rise, they see a scruffy, black girl who is so classless that she doesn't mind de-repping herself with Bassey. And suddenly everything she does is irritating, even the guitar playing which (admit it) she does beautifully. People attack her dress-sense and make-up and generally call her a 'bush girl'.

[/s]
[say more]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Everblazinggg(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ruggedpen:
efe said in diary room i have stress my fans very much i'm not happy about it, imagine nominated for 5th time, the most painful is this time around i think i have escape it and bassey put me up for eviction. EFE IS THE MAN, Tboss said she can spend the money in2 weeks that she doesn't need it, most of his guys is private jet owners.

Why the hate on tboss? She never said that. Why u dey carry big brother matter for head like garri? Like say if anybody win for there you will get something

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by debbie223(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
bros,na namesake we be oo nothing more
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by umoslink(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
true talk
edupedia:
...Fake poll being spread by Efe fans... Fans of other housemates should keep voting without paying attention to the wayo....
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by umoslink(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
debbie223:
bros,na namesake we be oo nothing more
true talk
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by flakkybaby: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls vote for Debbie Rise my PADY

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
dabrake:

Amen.
By the way, just saw there's just one "B" while I sms-ed DEBBIE. Hope it's okay.

I made the same mistake, the first time I voted. But I think they are particular about spelling. Thanks for your votes.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nuahall2k14(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Until u learn how to spell "sensible"
Lukmann1:
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by EAZY2422(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:
if thats a question...NO.cos u or we are not the ones sponsoring the show.so if you pained,just change your channel to some other channel after all no one's got your remote or better still go and call the police.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by EAZY2422(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gifted4all:
why is anything BB naija on front page when we have better and more reasonable matters arising
because u not one of the modes.
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by edogu(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
whizraymond:
Pls help,if i write FLAT HEAD in my comments,it always shows IGBO,this is the second time.
Same thing my brother. If I type AFONJA, YORUBA will be displayed. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by JohnsonEmma(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efenation

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by prof800(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bolognese:
55%
22%
21%
11%
_________

Total: 109%

Isn't the total supposed to be 100%

This BBN don add Ojoro inside.
You get time o. WehdoneSir.

The poll looks cooked up sha...
But still....

VOTE TTT.

SMS: "VOTE THINTALLTONY" send it to 32052

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
who talk say warri nor get level na witchhhh" obule carry dat pepper come yonder make we take shine our eye jorrr..thier father left ear!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead by Cloudrise: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lukmann1:

I suggest a spelling program

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.