Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) (24298 Views)

Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by SmartMugu: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
mapet:

Some of you just talk without decorum or sense. You saw on you tube Majek performing same song with Timi automatically translate to Majek giving Timi the right to make commercial gains on it? You see a drowning man capitalising on past glory ......... Bros, where is your sense of reasoning? So to you, Majek should motivate "young ones" by allowing them to do the wrong thing? My question is, Timi knew Majek was alive and in Rehab, why was Majek not included in the said discussion with Charles Novia? Why was Majek not sought....even in the rehab?
Didn't you read the piece of my statement where I said I saw Timi's proof that he paid to use Majek's song? What then did he do wrong if he paid before any actions on the song? Majek should be dealing with his manager, not Timi.
You just started ranting for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by abancular(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg! stop calling Timi Dakolo "Gospel artist " ...... him no be such
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
This no wan realize say him time don pass, he should stop looking for cheap publicity and go help his life, for him to keep on complaining like this shows he's a hypocrite, this man actually performed that song he Claimed Timi stole on one show I can't remember right now with Timi, and Timi on the other hand has shown papers proving he paid to refix the song,

He should be even happy someone even recorded his song in a modern way for the young ones to appreciate, which old school song has been re-recorded by any modern artist of today??
I think many old school artist would be happy if they even hear a modern version of any of their song sef.... He should go and smoke instead of seeking cheap publicity, I actually respected this man but the way he's going now, I have zero respek for him, Mteww
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by acc001(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Neddstark:
Timi was scammed. How can he buy such a great song for just 500k? By the way, the boy should try and write some of his songs.
It's nt easy to write songs na
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by Neddstark: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
acc001:

It's nt easy to write songs na
I know na but make him try.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by mapet: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
SmartMugu:

Didn't you read the piece of my statement where I said I saw Timi's proof that he paid to use Majek's song? What then did he do wrong if he paid before any actions on the song? Majek should be dealing with his manager, not Timi.
You just started ranting for no reason.

You don't get it do you? Is Charles Novia (whom Timi claimed he paid to) Majek's current manager?
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by SmartMugu: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
mapet:

You don't get it do you? Is Charles Novia (whom Timi claimed he paid to) Majek's current manager?
Would everything be easier could kindly start a thread explaining who "Charles Nivia" is and his relationship with Majek?
Thanks.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) by mapet: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
SmartMugu:

Would everything be easier could kindly start a thread explaining who "Charles Nivia" is and his relationship with Majek?
Thanks.

Google is your friend but........ this is the story

1. Charles Novia is the popular movie producer and director, that delved into music production
2. He became Majek's promoter after about the time Majek completed his first rehab. He believes he helped Majek with rehab then, but it's all about business
3. Majek release (to the best of my knowledge) one album under him - Little Patience
4. They parted ways over some differences over 5years ago
5. Majek released send down the rain in the 1989 under Tanbasi record label.

My question are these
1. Did Majek sign the rights of his propietry to Novia?
2. If Timi was going to speak with anybody, why Novia and not Tanbasi?
3. Why was Majek not part of the discusion in person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Wizkid Thanks Jada Pollock For Her Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.