Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Living The Life Of Tonto? Rosaline Meurer Tasks Women To ‘be Strong’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Living The Life Of Tonto? Rosaline Meurer Tasks Women To ‘be Strong’ (690 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Life Of Tonto? Rosaline Meurer Tasks Women To ‘be Strong’ by LegendVibes: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2017
It is no longer news that Tonto Dikeh has confirmed earlier reports that beautiful actress and aide to her her hubby, Rosaline Meurer, is sleeping with him. But after coming out to debunk the rumours of their affair when news of the marriage crisies first broke, Rosaline Meurer had chosen to not to clarify herself further. What this means is that her earlier rebuttal of the rumours, to wit, that Churchill is like a big brother to her and family, and that people are just spreading rumours to break a beautiful home, still stands. Instead, she is taking the similar route which Tonto Dikeh is taking after the crisis, as she starts speaking up for women too.
According to findings from our routine patrol, we gather that the fair actress has found a new limelight of her own as she has joined in the women empowerment campaign. Posting on her social media space after a women empowerment event lately, she charged them to recognise what their true strength was and start pursuing independence in their relationship with men.
In her words:
"The road to national prosperity. Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story– I will. Don’t be the woman that needs a man, Be the woman a man needs. SUCCESS IS NOT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED! #word #womanempowerment #women #empowerment #embraceyourself #bestrong #feminism #love #happy #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens"
Strong words you’ll agree. The type most women would love to hear at a time when the issue of domestic violence and abusive from men is getting serious attention in a feminism soaked atmosphere. But what this invariably means for Tonto Dikeh who has since the crash in her marriage become the champion of the same cause, is that Rosaline Meurer might yet be giving her another run for her place in this direction. This is because, if Tonto Dikeh’s accusations in her interview about Meurer are true, then the Dutch-Nigerian lady may be wanting more than her man and the big cars.
This is just a conjecture based on certain analysis. But on a critical level, would you subscribe to the notion that Rosaline Meurer wants Tonto Dikeh’s life? If that were possible, was packing out of her home not as good as conceding defeat without putting up a fight?

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/living-life-of-tonto-rosaline-meurer.html?m=1

Re: Living The Life Of Tonto? Rosaline Meurer Tasks Women To ‘be Strong’ by KevMitnick: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Strong woman indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Mr Jollof Gives Out N100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To “flex” To Ice Cream Ven / BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday / See Cute Photo Of Charlyboy's Family [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.