Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How We Indirectly Support Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Indirectly Support Jungle Justice (363 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Indirectly Support Jungle Justice by Howmon: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2017
I watched with disgust the kind of comment that was making waves on the thread where a white man was brutalised by some miscreants because they suspected he was having a gay affair with a Nigerian.
https://www.nairaland.com/3682763/gay-whiteman-beaten-lagos-trying 
The said white guy has been in constant communication with the Nigerian partner who declined coming to the Lagos island offer presented by the suspected gay guy but informed him to visit him on the mainland where He arranged a beating party for Him.
Before you start calling me names which is what majority are quick to resort to, I am happily married with kids and have more female fans than most average men does.
How did we end up focusing on other people's personal lives so much that what matters to us, our growth, our development has been ignored?
What happened to taking the said man to the police station where he can be properly booked and prosecuted?
Why do we just ignore the most pressing thing that bothers on our growth and we begin to channel our frustration and aggression on the wrong subject?
We make reference to other countries while talking about civilisation whereas the very values that drive civilisation, rule of law, social inclusiveness and growth are daily been ignored.
Nigeria is the country where a graduate can boast publicly of having an "agbero" brother who will beat people up for free.
Youths that are called the leaders of tomorrow are beating up people on the street because you believe their behaviour is not in line with our culture, yet you will condemn the over-zealous religious folks who decapitate people because of blasphemy. 
Please tell me how you're better than them?
Some years ago, a woman and her step-daughter were brutalised in Lagos, their offence was that they stole pepper, sometimes you get tired of talking, but we will keep talking till we get it right. 
The law of Nigeria opposes gayism, all religious and cultural values we stand for opposes it, let the law take its course.

#SayNoToJungleJustice

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm Center, Kill Inmate (photos) / Boy, 13, Cries Out As Police Killed His Mother While Trying To Shoot At A Yahoo / LG Chairman Arrested Over Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.