Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

*~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (8385 Views)

Poll: Who Among This Four Deserves The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award?

Clemcykul: 36% (17 votes)
Romsky: 38% (18 votes)
Studio43: 14% (7 votes)
D1KeleVra: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

*~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Jokes Section Pals,

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate and recognize the effort of every poster in this section from Jeovy, Abbey_City, Nich, Tytylayor, Lysaa, Lollabbey, Ajepaks , Phemour, Cuteangel, Dani1luv, Blisseing, Lightwalk, Aristole, Don Faszy, Xynerise, Pharoh, Rokiatu, Migines, Sylve11, By.dot, Ituen, Gidson12, Sexyleamon, Abbygal, Sholabanke, Sam Milla to mention but a few. We thank all that has contributed positively to the section.

This is official and efforts are underway by all Mods and Admin to have The First Official Nairaland Awards. Part of the award categories is Best Poster in each section

We thus nominate :-
Clemcykul
Romsky
Studio43
D1KeleVra

for Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year.

We want to prune down the list to one and we need you to vote. Kindly click the one you feel deserves the award.

The poll closes next week Friday.

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year in AdvanceĀ  wink
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
clems has been so consistent.
hails the others
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
Jeo, happy xmas. . .you no vote moi? grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sholabanke(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
how much u go pay me for me to vote for u?
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
ben
happy xmas too,dem screen u out grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
The thing sef tire me o grin I no even see my name

sholabanke:

how much u go pay me for me to vote for u?

Long time, if I no chat you, you for no come angry
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
imagine cheesy
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sholabanke(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
i just dey waka pass and i say make i branch to piss.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
This place be like toilet? behave yaself o. . .we no want bad odour. sad
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
too late
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
I would like to see all previous work of all those nominees before voting grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
You don old na. . .don't tell me you can't locate their profiles grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sholabanke(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
thats a big assignment for u,
you can start now
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ben-10:

You don old na. . .don't tell me you can't locate their profiles grin
help by making it easier for me. grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
I think it is easier enough cheesy
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sholabanke(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
how?
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
Roki dey find person wey she go give work. . . I jump and pass grin

Ok. . .

Clemcykul
Romsky
Studio43
D1KeleVra
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jeovy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
with ur one leg grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ben-10:

Roki dey find person wey she go give work. . . I jump and pass grin
but that will make the award thing more comprehensive, the award will be fair as well.
I could easily vote for romade cause she is my friend, but I want to be as fair as possible,
I want all threads open by the nominees, funniest posts memorable quotes etc grin
you think hosting an award is easy grin
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sholabanke(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
na turn by turn
na Ben turn be this
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ben13: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
LOL I've posted their profile. . .you can check all their recent posts before voting.

rokiatu:

but that will make the award thing more comprehensive, the award will be fair as well.
I could easily vote for romade cause she is my friend, but I want to be as fair as possible,
I want all threads open by the nominees, funniest posts memorable quotes etc grin
you think hosting an award is easy grin
erm. . erm. . hosting an award is easier than voting grin so do the stress.

Jeovy:

with your one leg grin

sad

sholabanke:

na turn by turn
na Ben turn be this

speak loud na cheesy
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Backagain: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2009
what happened to my name, Ben-10? angry shocked grin I'm the best poster sad
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by xynerise: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is bullshiit. How can my name not appear in the list? I aint voting. Ben 10 I will be waiting for you outside your place of work. Your cup don full. grin Seriously this is not fair.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Gabry(f): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2009
Good option Ben. I willhave to go with lipsrsealed Secret! grin But I have voted wink
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Migines(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
sssssssshhh. stop shouting now.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Migines(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

This is bullshiit. How can my name not appear in the list? I aint voting. Ben 10 I will be waiting for you outside your place of work. Your cup don full. grin Seriously this is not fair.

sssssssshhh. stop shouting now.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by SamMilla1(m): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2009
i will approve the winner after the polls close
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2009
I have voted, I must say nice selection.
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2009
Ben419, Monitor the election very well so that there would'nt be anything like hijacking of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results. Eko O ni Baje o
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by romsky: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
hmm studio no worry i go sell u my votes just give me Ble for d xmas period
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by studio43(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Clear make i enter UBA jor
Re: *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by romsky: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
UBA wey dey retrench go soon liquidate with ya money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Best Sex Whatsapp Group 2019 / Checkout These Hilarious Pictures. / Benefits Of Sea Salt For Health, Hair & Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.