Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! (902 Views)

How To Know Beans Preserved With Chemicals / Thousands Of Apples Carpet Floor An Ochard After Severe Storm In Ireland(Photos) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by icehub(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Deadly Apples that are preserved with chemicals are now rampant in our Nigerian market o!, especially here in Lagos! Every one should be careful with the apple you eat ooo. In this video i want to share with you, is a man who bought an apple, just decided to use his finger to scratch ir and discovered that it was covered with a kind of wax used to preserve it and cannot be noticed without scratching it.

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/beware-of-deadly-apples.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by icehub(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Nairalanders!. I will advise that if you are wise enough and if the seller would allow you to scratch and check the Apple before buying, you can do that for your own good ooo abeg my people. But if the buyer doesn't let you do that, stay far away from apple o. These chemical used to preserve it can be very deadly to the human system.

All those Couple way dey buy apple and you want to eat it as a symbol of love, hmmmmmn shine una eye o, do not eat and die like Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

Re: Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by icehub(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
If una think sey na joke, make una watch the video on the source link above.
Re: Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by BreezyCB(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by decatalyst(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
I kuku never chop belleful before...so Apple is of the chart! grin grin
Re: Beware Of Deadly Apples Preserved With Chemicals That We Buy In Nigeria! by icehub(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
decatalyst:
I kuku never chop belleful before...so Apple is of the chart! grin grin
so you no dey chop apple?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Build Your Hip And Boobs Just Like You Cook Good Food / Christmas Punch Recipe- Very Easy / Spicy Fried Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.