Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate (1268 Views)

Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by petsolo115: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello house. I am an undergraduate in year 3. I have a million naira I want to invest in any business I can oversee comfortably while in school. Please, I need wise advice and suggestions from everyone.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by itiswellandwell: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmm. Shake my head for you. If you can be in school which is a good target market and you can't reason a befitting product to sell to students. Then, all I can say is that. Keep the money! You aren't ripe for business. Take care.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by Deprince2656(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Go sell gala or ask google
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
petsolo115:

Hello house. I am an undergraduate in year 3. I have a million naira I want to invest in any business I can oversee comfortably while in school. Please, I need wise advice and suggestions from everyone.

What do you see people buying?

And since you'll be overseeing it, what kind of business will you feel comfortable managing? And how good are your marketing skills?

Try and find the balance between what people are buying and what you think you can manage.

So you see: it still comes back to you. Please do some more soul-searching and update the house on your progress

Cheers!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by Gentle034(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
I think the best business to start with should be a poultry or fish pond. Just make sure u have a indepth knowledge of any incase u consider going into any.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by Speedyconnect5: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gentle034:
I think the best business to start with should be a poultry or fish pond. Just make sure u have a indepth knowledge of any incase u consider going into any.
Poultry or fish pond is now a cliche.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by AidilZ: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
petsolo115:

If I may ask...which tertiary institution is that?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by Gentle034(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Speedyconnect5:

Poultry or fish pond is now a cliche.
Yes it is, but the demand never runs dry or out. As the need for these increases, what's the present ratio of poultry producers or fish manufacturers( permit me to use those term)?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by chachabae(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Whatever business you decide to do, try and incorporate Oriflame business too. It will pay you on the long run. Startup capital is 24k but you can buy more product. www.oriflame.com.ng Also whatsapp me on 08037749796
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by damanjohn: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go to zanfara state and buy moringa seed for #500 per kilo the you sell for #1500 and above

You can Google and confirm moringa seed price sells by others

Its s very lucrative business and with much demand
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by djlaqua91(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
petsolo115:

Opening a Photocopy and printing Shop
Importing Flash drives, laptops, phones and selling
Package Okrika clothes and shoes for sale

Either of the 3 listed above will satisfy students needs and demand will never run out.

When i was in school i used to consult, upgrade BBs, Android and IOS. You can do better

Wish you all the best.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by dsams: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
there is a business you can start with less than #5000 and make a million within 6months to1year if done well, and save the rest of the money in the bank. if you are interested whatsapp me on 08137535171
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by harlee(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
dsams:
there is a business you can start with less than #5000 and make a million within 6months to1year if done well, and save the rest of the money in the bank. if you are interested whatsapp me on 08137535171
oshe baddest

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by 6731deji(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2017
ATTEND A FREE BUSINESS INVESTMENT SEMINAR.
FOR SEAT RESERVATION, KINDLY SHOW YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING YES TO 09052214231, 08157334595.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate by SehgateTeam(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2017
As a student, you need more time for your study now that you are in year 3. if you start business, as a starter you might want to dedicate all your time to it to see your business crossing so many challenges. but do you want to drop out like "Gate? or Oracle" if no, try agro commodity stocking business and after you turn your capital around, you can venture into business full time after your graduation.

Business needs passion, perseverance and time.

all the best.

earn money from a non -oil business through stocking of agricultural produce such as Grains , Seed and Nut ?

Read more https://sehgatehub./2017/03/09/do-you-know-you-can-earn-money-from-a-non-oil-business-through-stocking-of-agricultural-produce-such-as-grains-seed-and-nut/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Construction Company In Abuja To Buy / A Bluetooth-enabled Multimedia Motorcycle Kit / Online Help For Completing Homework Is Now Available With Assignment Homework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.