Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair (2038 Views)

2019 Trendy Aso-ebi Outfits To Style Steal / Awesome Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Short Hair Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair by NNFems: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Short hair can be more versatile than long hair and far quicker to style. You might think short hair can only been worn in one way but there are so many possibilities – even braids!

Tips to Styling:

• Start with wet hair, and use a fine comb to create a neat part. If your hair is curly or frizzy I recommend straightening your hair before you begin this look.
• Comb your hair forward and around your hair line and set it in place with a little gel or hairspray, whatever you have to hand will be fine.
• A trick for this style is that it’s great in dirty hair. If you don’t have time to wash your hair, embrace it and go sleek.
Short hair doesn’t need to be flat. The trick to adding more volume is to go completely crazy and then tame it back down.

More Tips on Styling:

• Blow dry your hair in the opposite direction and tease at the roots. Adding a little bit of volume powder helps to create long lasting volume.
• Shape it your way – you can either leave your style up high in a quiff, or comb it over to the side with a little more volume.
• Volume powder really helps to add shape and hold to this style. You can also use a hairspray or a little dry shampoo to add a little bit more volume into your normal, flat hairstyle.

What’s your favourite way to wear a short hair? Share with us

Re: 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair by AprilWilliams: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks for the awesome tips!
I have short hair and have never had difficulties styling it.
I use a hot air brush which gives it a good amount of volume. This is the exact brush I use http://hairbrushguides.com/babyliss-hot-air-brush/ and would recommend it to anyone with hair longer than chin length wanting extra volume.
I wash my hair only twice a week and love rockin the sleek look when my hair is a little bit greasy. It's like a natural hair mask.

1 Like

Re: 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Style Short Hair by Rubyventures: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
This thread is mainly African women so why not focus on Afro hair?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Givers MALL / Body Top; A Must Have In Your Closet / Contact Lenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.