Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! (2139 Views)

Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / Omg!! [Deals.Jumia.ng] Na Scam Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
a new ponze scam has been trending now, this had scam many people in Ondo state and it environments. please save people, don't fall victim
for more information on this pls check https://negrogist./2017/03/15/latest-online-ponze-scam-maxtopia-org-3/

1 Share

Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
please nairalanders help tell your friends, this site and clarittas are real scam

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Please let tell our friends and family of this people,
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by kingPhilips: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
do you want to own your personal donation website or peer to peer website, OWN A DONATION WEBSITE TODAY WITH EASE -Tired of all these hit and run schemes popularly called AS HE THEY HOT?.Schemes that comes out at night and goes away early in the morning? You too can own one today and make cool cash daily as these people do. All that is needed is a domain name,a hosting plan,the DWS(DONATION WEBSITE SCRIPT) ENGINE and lastly the fear of God because it involves people's hard earned money but with the fear of God and our script that will last for a long period of time without hitches you will be able to enrich lives as well as your's in this recession making cool cash daily,inbox me to get more info chat with me on whatsapp 09076386512or call 09076386512. WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by maxlandsydney: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Maxtopia was launched just last week and I am fully aware of the program. Nairaland you allow lies to post lies on your sites which will eventually discredit your site very soon. Once people know that lies and inadequate info is posted on your site,people will stop visiting it and remember that you make money on your site when people come clicking.
Beware of those liars and don't let them destroy what you have built over the years.
Maxtopia is just a week old and why the lies and deceit? You may succeed in destroying program like this but you will sure be exposed and be ashamed someday.
Maxtopia just started and people are already making money and there is nothing to hide. Shame on you who wish to destroy maxtopia.
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
who and who is posting lies, this is a scam be warn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by gbegemaster(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Funny thing is that Nigerians will still join. Heartbreaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2017
when MMM started the media kicked against it now we are advising you people to desist you still went ahead
well is not my money anyway
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Seyzi:
who and who is posting lies, this is a scam be warn
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Jabioro: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2017
maxlandsydney:
Maxtopia was launched just last week and I am fully aware of the program. Nairaland you allow lies to post lies on your sites which will eventually discredit your site very soon. Once people know that lies and inadequate info is posted on your site,people will stop visiting it and remember that you make money on your site when people come clicking.
Beware of those liars and don't let them destroy what you have built over the years.
Maxtopia is just a week old and why the lies and deceit? You may succeed in destroying program like this but you will sure be exposed and be ashamed someday.
Maxtopia just started and people are already making money and there is nothing to hide. Shame on you who wish to destroy maxtopia.
Is not ponzi site or program similar to MMM? What are talking, fuzin noise making about nairaland..
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
maxtopia was launched after swifaidcommunity.com rummies this site has crashed now the admins went to create maxtopia
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Seyzi:
Please let tell our friends and family of this people,
for you guys please check swiftaidcomminity and maxopia to see what pple had been taking about
dont loss your fund to ponzi sites anymore
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by tlinux00: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Is not ponzi site or program similar to MMM? What are talking, fuzin noise making about nairaland..
stop saying what you don't know... Seyi or what do u call yourself, be sure to have facts before you lay claim of things.... Stop the accusations.. It's not even true in the least... Maxtopia is new and has been paying me, I got paid,, n I'm putting in money all over again,, why screaming here,, it's not your money anyways.. So why disturb yourself..
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by tlinux00: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seyzi:
maxtopia was launched after swifaidcommunity.com rummies this site has crashed now the admins went to create maxtopia
swift aid community has crashed,, you say... Please enlighten me on how it crashed, because I can still log in and see my #520,000 there,, fine I've not been paid, and it's not your business, even MMM, would you say it has crashed too? Get a job, n stop wasting away here,, you r not getting any attention here or fame in d least..
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Jabioro: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
tlinux00:
stop saying what you don't know... Seyi or what do u call yourself, be sure to have facts before you lay claim of things.... Stop the accusations.. It's not even true in the least... Maxtopia is new and has been paying me, I got paid,, n I'm putting in money all over again,, why screaming here,, it's not your money anyways.. So why disturb yourself..
Don't lure the innocent.. and stop that nonsense here OK..
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by zealed64: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
This maxyopia site looks quite organized...But the news here have made me not to trust them...I have been matched to pay 10k after I made the pledge like 5 days ago...Just came online to read any information as regards them...Now I know better.
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Iwarere90(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
you have just been posting trash, you are not been forced to participate, but i have made cool cash from maxtopia within the last one week.. so desist, ponzi schemes is a risk
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Ehinmola(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Another MMM in diguise. Beware nigerians, ZEBRA has many colours
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by topupifo: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
yet again... undecided SMH
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by topupifo: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
its becoming rampant
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2017
@ Jabiora who are not having facts
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by FX2BROWN: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
My sincere advice is to avoid any Ponzi schemes, with time, you will CRY...Use your money for something else.
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
this are liers. well i had spoken sha
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Seyzi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
those in this room supporting ponzee's hope uve seen what am saying MATOPIA is a scam. u can see what is happening now
Pls where are the pple antagonising the truth now come outside
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Theres always an M.......for Mumu
Re: New Ponze Scam Site Emerges "Maxtopia.org" Beware!!!!!! by zolapower: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
maxlandsydney:
yahoo yahoo loading ....... May God's punishment never depart from u all,scammers .

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Harrowing Escape From Sex Slavery / Igbariam Male Student Wear Isiagu Attire To Project Defense (photos) / Army General Caught His Wife With His SIDE-CHICK In His Bed Lesbianizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.