Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Is Diamond Bank Harassing Customers To Download Their App??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Diamond Bank Harassing Customers To Download Their App??? (381 Views)

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Diamond Bank Harassing Customers To Download Their App??? by CreativeBot: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please, Diamond Bank people, what is the meaning of this?

Just opened a savings account cos I wanted an actual SAVINGS account that wouldnt have any atm card or withdrawal book whatsoever. But the process was annoying (the staff couldnt really answer my questions satisfactorily- like whats ur interest rate etc) and when I didnt tick any box for credit card I was told they would still deduct credit card money anyway - which they did and nobody explained WHY!

But the issue thats really pissing me off is that ever since, Ive been called to Download their app, which when I did go to their app on GoodlePlay people are complaining of all sorts of things in the review Section, besides i dont intend to do any transactions other than depositing money so I really dont need an app. I POLITELY explained these things to the lady but shes relentless in calling and very desperately forcing me to just Download and register- its like she could lose her job or something.... THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND! Why Is Diamond Bank doing this??

I DO NOT WANT THE APP- AND NOBODYS JOB SHOULD BE THREATHENED because OF THAT!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diamond Bank Harassing Customers To Download Their App??? by CreativeBot: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abi is it Chris Oyakhilome thats now heading the Bank? Cos its Christ Embassy that tactically FORCES their members into doing stuff. One time I attended and they locked the gate on everyone saying u couldnt go out until the end of the programme. Another time I attended they were literally forcing everyone to register on one Yookos website like that.

So when did Diamond Bank start employing such tactics ehn?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Help You Visualise Any Of Your Web Project. Check Some Of Our Services / Warri Bible Is Out...grab Copy Now!!! ✍✍✍ / Meat Processing Machine And Packaging Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.