Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? (988 Views)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / Things To Do In Orlando / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by ozim(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello guys,
Please,is there anyone presently in Orlando Florida here? If yes can you please help me, my wife and I will be visiting soon and we really don't wanna stay in hotels, so we will like to rent a room there for a month,can you please,help with the prices or do you have any recommendations? Thanks
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by Deckito1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please are you on facebook Sir?? If yes you can add me with Deck Dike lemme help you make some enquiries
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by ozim(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Deckito1:
Please are you on facebook Sir?? If yes you can add me with Deck Dike lemme help you make some enquiries

Saw so many profile with that name, which is yours please?
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by Deckito1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wore white and a black trouser stood beside a blue gp tank that's what i used as my profile pic or you can text me your facebook username.
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by olumig(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
ozim:
Hello guys,
Please,is there anyone presently in Orlando Florida here? If yes can you please help me, my wife and I will be visiting soon and we really don't wanna stay in hotels, so we will like to rent a room there for a month,can you please,help with the prices or do you have any recommendations? Thanks
if you haven't travelled try Airbnb.com
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by ozim(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
thanks that was exactly what I did, got a host via airbnb, he was really nice to us, we back to 9ja but finally relocated back to Us

olumig:
if you haven't travelled try Airbnb.com
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by olumig(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Lucky u
Re: Anyone In Orlando Florida Here? by Sevs: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
My personal advice, if you love nature, animals, fresh farm products, then there are many farms near Orlando that rent housing at adequate prices. My favorite is horse farms, with the opportunity to ride cheesy Ohhh, someday I'll buy myself an Arab stallion and have a great time!

(1) (Reply)

Benin Airport To Begin Night Flights (photo) / Please I Need Answers! / IHS Declined But Debited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.