Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Woman Delivered A Snail. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Woman Delivered A Snail. (2047 Views)

You Need To See The Baby This Woman Delivered After Being Pregnant For 4 Years / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. / 19-year Old Mother Delivered A Three-headed Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Delivered A Snail. by pmartins: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
What is this mysterious thing? You can’t touch it but it affects how you feel. You can’t see it but it’s there when you look at yourself in the mirror. You can’t hear it but it’s there every time you talk to yourself. It affects how you think, act and relate to other people. This thing is a breathing and living organism inside of you. It is quiet knowing that you are priceless. You cannot go and purchase it. What is this mysterious thing? This thing affects your potential to be a successful person.

Sometimes when we look at the life we are living, it sounds so cruel and bitter, living in a world where people cannot dictate their directions and well being, it is really hurt. People see reality as a doom of spiritual spells and attack. With all the changes and experience we get each day, some people still live their life by traditions i.e. things of old. But they are forgetting that everyday counts in our life as we grow.

It was on the 6TH Dec 2009, l saw what eyes have not seen before in my life at The Synagogue, Church of All Nations on a Sunday live service telecast on EMMANUEL TV where a woman delivered a snail in front of a large congregation, It may sound surprising but it’s true.

All this started when the man of God, T.B Joshua was praying the closing prayer - that is when the snail dropped from her body.    Mrs.Febisola  Ajakaye had been complaining of a moving object in her stomach as a child with hotness inside the stomach and she had not been seeing her menstruation for three horrible years. She further complained of nightmares, that she always dreamt seeing the dead and seeing herself in the midst of them. A doctor even confirmed no pregnancy and a native doctor (herbalist) told her that she was going to die because she had been tied down by enemies. But God Almighty never placed her in any word of curse but a word of restoration to her real self through his servant, Prophet T.B Joshua.

Then the question that was still going through many people’s minds is: how did the snail get there? All these questions and many others relating to the stone are regarded as a spiritual matter, which ordinary men cannot comprehend or explain. They are beyond human comprehension. Even if the woman was operated in the hospital, that snail would still be invisible to the doctor.
The woman might have visited so many hospitals and herbal homes without a solution. But the Bible says, “With God all things are possible”. God was able to deliver the woman through his Prophet T.B Joshua and he was still able to deliver many of such women yet to be discovered.

Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by indie22(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2009
this is obviously  fake, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by harakiri(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
Good lord.When will people open their eyes to these obvious scams! ! !

If that snail survived 9 months inside her, then where is the umbilical cord?What did it feed on?Is there vegetative matter in her womb to serve as nourishment?This is a full grown snail and it doesn't look like something that was "within" here. . .it looks like something picked up at Ketu market.

What pains me the most is that these fascinating stories will pull more "customers" in tens or even hundreds of thousands.Has economic hardship deprived people of their thinking faculties?Even the well educated ones in medicine still fall for this.

Na wa oooo!

When will people wake up?
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by jenibayo(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. grin
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by harakiri(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
One more thing. . .if this snail went through her womb, why isn't it cracked?It's common knowledge that the walls of the delivery canal contract with great force during delivery.Only a baby is able to grow through that without any deformities.If that snail had come through her womb, it would have been crushed even before it got to the uterus.

My people, ABEG OPEN UNA SENSE! ! !
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by indie22(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2010
did they bath and clean the snail?, makes u wonder how it came out so clean and dry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Lolajoy(f): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2010
Abi oh my brother.I tought i was the only one that notice that.
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by chakaz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
I'm just passing by. , no comment!!!
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Gabry(f): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2010
Why they dont smack the snails bom bom to see whether it is cryin or not? sad
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by kolaoloye(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2010
Gabry:

Why they dont smack the snails bom bom to see whether it is cryin or not? sad
What are you insinuating?

You are welcome to 2010. This year,you shall be fulfilled in Jesus name.
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Gabry(f): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2010
Kola wetin now? She just gave birth to a Baby. Dont you think they should all follow normal procedures of child birth? tongue
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by kolaoloye(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2010
My dear, you are very correct.
I believe this is just the beginning of this year's miracles.
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Gabry(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2010
kola oloye:

My dear, you are very correct.
I believe this is just the beginning of this year's miracles.

LOL! cheesy

Abi ooo. . . . . . . Anyways, she should carry back her child and give him/her breast milk grin tongue
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by indie22(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2010
omg!!!, that would be a hoot, a woman breastfeeding a snail, lol!!!!
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by AngelP1: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
Gabry u re right let her go ahead n make naming ceremony for her beloved baby,
and i also believe she wil be able to feed her baby wit her breast milk,
is dis not more than calamity.wetin remain to hear?
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by harakiri(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
What really amazes me is that stories like these actually increase the population of the church.Some people will actually travel from far away states to see the "man of God" after hearing tales like these.What am i talking about?Even Oyibo people pay flight ticket to worship in his "church". I sometimes wonder if it's the economic hardship that corrupts the thinking faculties of my people.

When will my people begin to use their common sense?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2010
LOL to all the above. WOnders shall never end grin
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by kolaoloye(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2010
Gabry:

LOL to all the above. WOnders shall never end grin
Of course not in Nigeria. grin
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tb joshusa again, abg i no fit shout o
Re: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by agathamari(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
it amazes me how gullible some people truly are.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Music Section Awards 2010 -Nomination |In progress / At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time / People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.