Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Paint Your House No More Use Materials On Your Wall And 3D Paper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paint Your House No More Use Materials On Your Wall And 3D Paper (624 Views)

Decorative Hooks,stop Naiing Your Wall. Use Decorative Sticker Hook / Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: / Need To Paint Your House/room? Contact Tropical Painting Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paint Your House No More Use Materials On Your Wall And 3D Paper by Hkenny: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
New year new things ..painting of your living room will soon be outdated as new invention on use of materials to wall your entire living room is the latest in town .in addition using of 3d paper in your living room wall is also beautiful ...this is the new era .no more painting on walls but material and 3D paper will make the wonders on wall as you can now use any material of your choice to wall your living and also the bedroom .....This is the time to make loads of cash with this ...Recession nor go near you ever again cause this will give you cash in bundles. .......in addition i will teach you how you can produce the liquid that is use in the wall to make you material or 3d paper stick to the wall perfectly ...

You can produce this liquid and make huge profit...How?

1.you can make this liquid and package it for sales

2. you will be a boss of your own ..

3. you will be the one people will contact always because you are the one the know to produce such liquid and that means a huge cash for you.

This is a very lucrative business in town be the first to know how to wall with materials and 3d paper in your living room and bedroom..

I will give you this info for a little token of 1500naira .... things dey hard now i know that is why i slash it to this price... the info you will recieve entails l

1. the kind of materials suitable for this work.

2.how to measure the material.

3how to source for the materials (in your state).

4. how to produce the liquid use.

5.how you can produce this liquid and sell for profit........

This will be forwarded to your email after you make payment ...... you can order through my email hannyconcepts@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash / Naira Stabilises At Parallel Market / Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.