Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! (901 Views)

Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by UpliftingWordz: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
LISTEN, NOBODY OWES YOU SUCCESS. BUT YOU DO.

In this world no one owes you NOTHING. Your parents, influential relatives, no one! No one owes you success.

If your destiny is stuck on people who should be helping you up the career ladder, and highly connected contacts who should be recommending your portfolio/resumé, chances are you could wait a lifetime. However, we have just one lifetime, don't forget.
Chances are you may grow far obsolete in this wait, now that's lethal.

It's a somewhat selfish world out there, believe it or not, Man is selfish. Those you hope on a hundred percent to establish you, when faced with quality decisions, would save their large families FIRST, not you. Nine times out of ten they would save their selves, and all those who mean dearest to them, not you. Don't live waiting on no one, I'm telling you man!

Cause if at the end you fail at life, you fail because of YOU. Not because ''those people'' should have helped, or because they should have done better connecting you to company MDs and CEOs. Rather, because you've always left saving you to someone else but yourself. If you're reading this please work your success, YOURSELF. Your path to destiny is your path to work on, no one else's. And believe me nobody can stop you from achieving all you've envisioned for yourself, although things might stall, at some point progress might stall, but most definitely you would pull through.

On this path to your appointed destiny you would break, feel depressed so many times, and many times you would cry your heart out and feel alone. So f**king alone. And busy-bodies would burst in laughter and wouldn't stop ridiculing you in your back, even then to your face. But in the end, you SUCCEED, which you WOULD God willing, then watch who'll be all up your ass, all those who underestimated you, would be all up your rich successful ass paying respect.

But first, take the wheel of fate. Now. Don't just sit your life away waiting for help from an old friend or family. They may not even know you exist to be honest. The future is now. God bless.

My name is Hilz Voice – inspirational speaker, uplifting writer and spoken word poet. Follow on Instagram and Facebook

http://instagram.com/hilzvoice
http://facebook.com/hilzvoice

Lalalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by youngest85(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
English he nke oma
Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by Akalia(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP your write up is a great read if you ask me; it couldn't have been said better.
Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by UpliftingWordz: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Akalia:
OP your write up is a great read if you ask me; it couldn't have been said better.

Thanks. I'm glad it struck a chord.
Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Since no job yet contact me for any of the following services:

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation/training (private nd general)
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by UpliftingWordz: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Your destiny is in the hands of no one, just yours to see through.
Re: Sorry But Are You Still Sat There Waiting For A Helper?! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Life Isn't Fair / NGO Volunteer Position In Bayelsa / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.