Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper (970 Views)

I Need A Job, A Helper, An Accommodation / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Francisayo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm seriously tired of everything, seems no help coming from anywhere and hope is dashing every day by day. It will always be here that I solicited for help but unfortunately didn't find any in case the inevitable happens.

After graduation, d only advice I've received from people from nairaland is to learn a skill, learn a skill, learn a skill. Telling a broke nigga to learn a skill with what exactly, paper?

Some on nairaland here will even boast of having a business they can fix u to but will never do due to one excuse or the other, i know nobody owes me anything but helping d needy too should still be paramount.

Some will say u still have an android phone browsing, sell it, this phone has been d only thing left for me, it serves as my friend, my companion and my everything....at least it will be inherited by someone when the inevitable happens...

I followed some advice of doing menial jobs, i worked as a bricklayer's labourer, joined others to dig suckaway, and so much more. All these now having a toil on my health...

The worst of it all now is been sick and no money to even take myself to the clinic, I'm dying slowly and painfully...

I've been to a lot of people that promised me some job before i graduated but all they could tell me is to go and be praying... Just as if i told u I'm hungry and you're telling me to go and be praying even when u have food, that's most of what I'm facing...

I want this post to be a reference to others who are passing through a lot in this journey called LIFE and others that may want to blame me for not seeking for help to know i did but help didn't come...

Nairaland my favorite forum couldn't even merge me with my helper, even with d way I'm faithful to it.

Thank u for reading through this none fiction. ...May we always remember and may we never forget.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yes, nobody owes you anything here....their are so many little things you can do to help yourself,you join a block industry to work,clear grasses for people,go out to hawk something no matter how little....Go out and hustle like your mates you lazy ass.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Raysleek: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Trying to imagine what it feels like to be in your shoes, I feel your pain. The truth is if you are waiting for anyone to help you or to say yes to your requests you might wait a lifetime. When humans say no to you don't take it personal. It's easy to advice you to find something doing but it's not always easy to find something doing. In this kind of situation you find yourself, your circle of friends and your family matters the most. Are you in touch with your course mates? Secondary school mates? Friends etc try and connect with them. It's easier to get something doing and even closer to your discipline thru them. Secondly change your mindset and your attitude towards life and others . I for example came from the lowest of low backgrounds had to do all sort of menial jobs to survive but today I am no longer where I used to be. Don't depend so much on humans to help you the kind of mindset you have determines the kind of Favour you attract your way.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by nafisu: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Biritiko: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Francisayo:
I'm seriously tired of everything, seems no help coming from anywhere and hope is dashing every day by day. It will always be here that I solicited for help but unfortunately didn't find any in case the inevitable happens.

After graduation, d only advice I've received from people from nairaland is to learn a skill, learn a skill, learn a skill. Telling a broke nigga to learn a skill with what exactly, paper?

Some on nairaland here will even boast of having a business they can fix u to but will never do due to one excuse or the other, i know nobody owes me anything but helping d needy too should still be paramount.

Some will say u still have an android phone browsing, sell it, this phone has been d only thing left for me, it serves as my friend, my companion and my everything....at least it will be inherited by someone when the inevitable happens...

I followed some advice of doing menial jobs, i worked as a bricklayer's labourer, joined others to dig suckaway, and so much more. All these now having a toil on my health...

The worst of it all now is been sick and no money to even take myself to the clinic, I'm dying slowly and painfully...

I've been to a lot of people that promised me some job before i graduated but all they could tell me is to go and be praying... Just as if i told u I'm hungry and you're telling me to go and be praying even when u have food, that's most of what I'm facing...

I want this post to be a reference to others who are passing through a lot in this journey called LIFE and others that may want to blame me for not seeking for help to know i did but help didn't come...

Nairaland my favorite forum couldn't even merge me with my helper, even with d way I'm faithful to it.

Thank u for reading through this none fiction. ...May we always remember and may we never forget.....

Make money online and be happy.
Check this thread and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living
Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by devlishGINGER(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Francisayo:

1. Some on nairaland here will even boast of having a business they can fix u to but will never do due to one excuse or the other, i know nobody owes me anything but helping d needy too should still be paramount.

2. I followed some advice of doing menial jobs, i worked as a bricklayer's labourer, joined others to dig suckaway, and so much more. All these now having a toil on my health...
1. Without the doubt there are people that could help on Nairaland but most of them are not on Jobs and Vacancy section . the funniest part is, people bragging that they have a business to fix you into are also struggling to get a job and probably still in thier mother's house (that's the bitter reality)
2. It's not everyone that's cut out for a rough life.you can only engage in menial jobs without falling sick if you have been doing it from way back.
I am not saying you should live an unproductive lackluster life but be patient and keep applying... God will make a way where there seems to be non.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
What can you do?
Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Francisayo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
What can you do?

I studied Chemistry
I have experience in being a Quality control Analyst
I can teach chemistry really well
I'm also a content writer on E-commerce
Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by slyfran6(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, nobody owes you anything here....their are so many little things you can do to help yourself,you join a block industry to work,clear grasses for people,go out to hawk something no matter how little....Go out and hustle like your mates you lazy ass.
Don't do that. Obviously he needs more help than being called a "lazy ass". If you don't have that or a useful recommendation, zip it.
Re: Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please, I'm currently looking for a part-time job in Umuahia, Abia State. I'm a student and can't work full time. Please, I urgently need this job before hunger kills me oo
Please, help me with any current vacancy you know about, please...

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Nigerian Army Bows To Pressure / The Salary Scale Of Lasaco Assurance Plc / Secondary School Teachers Still Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.