Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? (451 Views)

How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Hipocrisy Is When You Call Prophet Muhammed A Pedophile. / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by LudaChriz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
I have been wondering, just as we have Jesus Christ (Isa) in the Quran, indicating that the Quran recognized Jesus Christ as one of the prophets of God.
Does the Holy book of the Christians (Bible) recognize Prophet Muhammed as one of the prophets of God?

If he is not in the Bible, may I ask why?

Please there is no ill will intended... Just to satisfy my curiosity
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by Sleekydee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
You are still asking why? brother the ansa to ur question lies at the surface of ur conscious
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by whatmoreng: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cos the bible was written before the quran.
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by LudaChriz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sleekydee:
You are still asking why? brother the ansa to ur question lies at the surface of ur conscious

Hmmmm
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by farouk0403(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
whatmoreng:
simple and clear
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by LudaChriz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
whatmoreng:

Meaning that Christianity is a senior to Islam?
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by iPrevail(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
whatmoreng:

Lame.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church, Bible editors did a good job getting rid of it (if it was there, for starters ).

None of my business tho.
#Neutral #Indifferent
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by LudaChriz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
iPrevail:

Lame.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church, Bible editors did a good job getting rid of it (if it was there, for starters ).

None of my business tho.
#Neutral #Indifferent

Can you justify this malicious allegation?
Why do you think they will edit the bible just to remove someone's name?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by whatmoreng: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
iPrevail:

Lame.

None of my business tho.
#Neutral #Indifferent
Its a known fact the bible was written before the quran. But if u don't know that and u won't accept it, then am sorry I can't help u.
Keep dwelling in ur conspiracy theory.
Re: Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? by Amberon: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cuz he wasn't a prophet

(1) (Reply)

Does God Repent Or Lie? Check! / Pastor Stages False Burglary To Try And Claim Insurance Money Of $11,460!!! / Who Will Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.