Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Where To Order A Pot Of Soup For Delivery In Lagos And Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where To Order A Pot Of Soup For Delivery In Lagos And Abuja (1435 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Order A Pot Of Soup For Delivery In Lagos And Abuja by SoupEmbassy: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you are looking for a place to order ready-to-eat pot of soup shipped to you at your home simply by placing a web-order, then you just got it. There is a Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja.

That’s exactly what the folks at Soup Embassy are offering. You can now order fresh soup online from Soup Embassy and get it delivered within hours. There can't be any better way to keep up with your busy schedule and still eat healthy than this. You get a pot delicious homemade soup from Soup Embassy specially prepared to your specification.

According to their website, to order a pot of soup, you simply choose from a wide range of popular Nigerian soups and stews such as Efo riro, Egusi, Edikaikong, Afang, Okro, Ogbonno and get to pick “your choice of or a combination of beef, chicken, turkey” to go along with it – just as you would at your home kitchen.

Each pot is 4 litres of soup and costs between N8,500 and N10,500. For now the service is limited to Abuja and Lagos.

Looking for >>> where to buy soup online? ... Trust Soup Embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Cute Baby In Arsenal FC Jersey / Please I Need Your Advice! / HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.