Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) (38795 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is hilarious but hope nothing happens to the little boy.

In a video that has gone viral, a little boy who is assumed to be in the spirit of christmas was dancing and doing some stunts until the wind of destruction carried him to a table where his mom kept her pot of stew and he kicked it down.

Watch Video HERE
See reactions below...

https://zenithnaija.com/little-boy-kicks-down-a-pot-of-stew-while-dancing/

1 Like

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stew Everywhere

1 Share

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by CreepyBlackpool: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
the kind beating this one go chop ehn grin

9 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Auladimeji1: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Na to find one elderly man to beg on his behalf because he's a living dead cheesy shocked

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Auladimeji1: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2018
One of the commenter said"If it's a Yoruba soup,they should just contribute to buy a new pair of eyes for the boy"Lol cheesy

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by IamD18: 3:22am On Dec 23, 2018
No amount of beating on that child will bring back that pot of stew.

So an understanding mum will not beat him but just scold him to be careful next time.

30 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Is that STEW ....??
I can't even perceive it.
The Boy will inhale Pepper for the rest of his life.
Must be AFONJA stew.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by mictima(m): 5:21am On Dec 23, 2018
Another loss...
Hope the boy is fine

1 Like

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Dizzlemoney02: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Who was the attention seeking photographer?

4 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by anambraamaka: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Pavore9: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2018
The boy go collect am! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2018
E go STEW for im body grin
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by apesinola001: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2018
My o my
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by odogwu190(m): 5:49am On Dec 23, 2018
where is Wizkid...your stew done set!!!

2 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by gabrielniy(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2018
He was stewed

2 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Eazie351(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Dancing rasta
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by vastolord4(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Just kneel down before she sees u then pray baba Ronke passes by so he sees you b4 she does.. if not, your Christmas is ruined

3 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Hahaha cheesy grin.

He is in soup!

cheesy wink grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by maj59(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:
No amount of beating on that child will bring back that pot of stew.

So an understanding mum will not beat him but just scold him to be careful next time.
that whats on my mind.
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by ujampie: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Beating alone has ended his Christmas � enjoyment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Saheed9: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2018
I can relate with this I still have the mark from the stew on my face
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Iyajison: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2018
So nairaland no see watin to post again abi

Rubbish post
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by chronique(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2018
This one should just start committing his life into the hands of God cos his beating no go be here. I'm sure his spirit must have left him by now to avoid partaking in the beating cos as him dey so, e sure say na both him body, spirit and soul na him dem go beat today.

6 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by NinaArsenal(f): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2018
A sensible mother will not touch him.
What if something worst happened?
Sometime the devil uses things like this to cause pain and destruction.

I was a victim of Hot tea accident when I was a kid, was playing with my brother when we mistakenly pushed the hot tea from the table and it fell on my body.
I grew up with 3 colour skin.
I pray the stew is not hot and the Child is fine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by AnanseK(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2018
I’m sorry for this boy!

1 Like

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by obidyke1(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Pls gather here,let's contribute for a new pair of eyes for the dude if that soup is Yoruba soup

1 Like

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Ishilove: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Why was he jumping and stunt dancing in the restaurant? After cleaning him up and making sure he is okay, his mother should reformat his brain with cane

3 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2018
If I were the mother I will surprise him by not beating but the kin shout he go receive non be small. At times parent should shock their children when they want to discipline them. This makes their children to think otherwise as result they wouldn't know which offense might warrant flogging.There are times for flogging, times for scolding and times for not applying any. When you keep on using a particular method the child will get use to it hence that fear of committing an offense may not be there.

8 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by symbianDON(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2018
a whole pot of stew wasted just like that during this bubu's administration?? I comment my reserve

6 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Platony(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by Bakbillz44(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2018
The boy don throwey soup... Na make him eye con see pepper remain

2 Likes

Re: See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) by oloriLFC(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2018
It according to some people, the dancer should be beaten by his mother, What should now happen to the person recording the video?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rise Of The Feminist Wedding / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.