Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? (10976 Views)

10 Most Useful Android Apps Every New Android Smartphone Must Have / What Do You Consider The Most Important Feature In A Smartphone? Here Is It / Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Behankey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
When buying a mobile phone, there are a variety of factors that people consider to be important. Since modern phones offer a host of features and functions, someone's personal criteria will often be fairly unique.

Battery life is the bane of mobile phone's existence. Not only does using devices with good battery life make things easier , it can improve work and fun in unexpected ways.

As we are in a part of the world where electricity is a luxury, there has been clamour for more devices with long lasting battery life as well as offering what an average smartphone user needs. Good camera, a better screen size and resolution, adequate RAM and processing power, and a beautiful design.

All these being said, people tend to enjoy all the wonderful features a smartphone offers less if it's running on a short battery life compared to those with a long lasting battery life.

Heavy users are likely to charge their phones almost every time it drains. Although "power banks" offer a solution to this issue of charging or keeping a phone powered, many phone users will relish the opportunity of having a device that won't give you the extra load of carrying a power bank to keep it powered all day long.

Many people might feel that there are more important features of a good smartphone, what do you think? Do you think the battery life is very important or other features are more essential than the battery life. Share you thoughts.

1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by bodejohn(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anything that makes it connect to Internet or a WiFi connectivity....

It's only a smartphone because it does stuff with the help of the internet...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by engrMikemd(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
fan
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I need a smart phone with a Jacuzzi tub and toilet

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by nepapole(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
E dey computer village. Shop 54. Jus ask fir Emeka, he get am.

28 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by missslimzy(f): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
bodejohn:
Anything that makes it connect to Internet or a WiFi connectivity....

It's only a smartphone because it does stuff with the help of the internet...

You said my mind
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by nada4u0052(f): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
mine is effective camera just lik itelS31
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2017
nepapole:
E dey computer village. Shop 54. Jus ask fir Emeka, he get am.
gimme his number

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by InfoRetweet(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Good camere Pixels

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by OnlineBadoo: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
I'll say camera cheesy cheesy wink wink

Check My Signature - You might be interested
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by seunlayi(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Phone call
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by sakalisis(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Ayblaize(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by modelsms(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
once it can browse fast and has at least strong 4000 mah and above then am okay.

As per camera,Dont like taking pics. In fact i hate seeing myself in the mirrow always.

for quoters, i didn't say that cos i feel am ugly just that i dont fancy such stuffs.

no narcissism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by aragon4realz(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
untrackable tracking system
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by talk2archy: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
AC or deep freezer. you sabi ask question
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by mediocre(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2017
if it cannot print naira notes, is dah one phone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Fantastic2m(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
aragon4realz:
untrackable tracking system

Really?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by adanny01(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
My phone must be android min 5.1 and upgradable, min 5.0inch and max 5.5inch, min 1g ram, min 5mp camera back nd 2mp front, min 2600mah battery and must not be heavy.
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by kevoh(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Une batterie!
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by maxiuc(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Browsing and making calls without. Sim card
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Olateef(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2017
modelsms:
once it can browse fast and has at least strong 4000 mah and above then am okay.

As per camera,Dont like taking pics. In fact i hate seeing myself in the mirrow always.

for quoters, i didn't say that cos i feel am ugly just that i dont fancy such stuffs.

no narcissism.
It's not easy to be ugly my brother.. stop hating on yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by aragon4realz(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Really?
yeah, untrackable in the sense that no one can track it and trackable in the sense that only me can track it
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Defaramade(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Great battery endurance
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Big RAM 4GLTE and A 4kMah battely
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by PetrePan(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Mehn,if my phone no get tourchlight on top im head,i no go buy am o
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Big RAM 4GLTE and A 40kMah battely
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by Igbonoid: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2017
A phone with gas cooker
Re: What Is The Most Important Feature Your Smartphone Must Have? by mrsfavour(f): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2017
nada4u0052:
mine is effective camera just lik itelS31
For smart selfie abi ? supported.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro Internet Configuration For Globacom / Buying A New Flagship Smartphone, Here Are Five Things To Consider Before Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.