Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Thoughts About 9ice And Living Things - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thoughts About 9ice And Living Things (702 Views)

Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / 9ice – Living Things (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts About 9ice And Living Things by damola1: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shouldn't we be worried about the number of people 9ice just encouraged to become criminals.

I really do love the song, and the video is on point. but praising criminals. thieves, is encouraging other younger people to join them.

It's very troubling. Extremely for me. cos people don't understand how fraud has affected this economy. They don't. If they do, they'll run away from it.

A nigerian online is usually a fraudster online. and even local companies are now being closed down due to employees defrauding them.

I am very disturbed that a young musician like 9ice who is supposed to be a major player in the industry, does not see the effect of a song like living things on the mentality of others. More yahoo boys are being born daily due to this song.

3 Likes

Re: Thoughts About 9ice And Living Things by Zdoh(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Thats to show you the directions our generation and societies have turned to.....It baffles me alot but hes doing hes own thing and balling in it.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President / Help Identify A Song / Despacito Hits 4 Billion Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.