Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. (1273 Views)

Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] / Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / OMG!! Topless Model Dies After Hanging Out Car Window And Hit By A Light Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by datswasup(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2017
www.datswasupblog.com/2017/03/aspiring-model-dies-after-being-hit-by.html?m=1

A week ago, a pregnant 19-year-old, Fredzania Thompson saw the tracks as the perfect backdrop for a photoshoot to launch her modeling ambitions.

"The photographer said she was moving," recalled Akamie Stephenson, mother of Thompson. "She was actually off the tracks. But she didn't move far enough, and it hit her."

Authorities say Thompson was standing between two sets of tracks Friday in Navasota when a BNSF Railway train approached.

Eyewitnesses told Stephenson that her daughter saw one train coming, and moved out of the way. She did not realize in doing so, she moved in front of another train coming from the opposite direction.

The investigation into the accident is ongoing. Authorities will examine the onboard video from the train that hit Thompson as part of the process. Thompson's mother worries that the stilettos her daughter was wearing may have slowed her efforts to run away from the oncoming train.

Meanwhile, her fiancé, Earl Chapman said he spoke to her that morning. "She told me she was headed to the photo shoot."

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by DrDeji20(m): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2017
the trains grew fond of her. cheesy,
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by northvietnam(m): 3:51am On Mar 16, 2017
chai...
wasted puvssy...
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2017
The two Nlders above me are heartless, you two can't say a common R.I.P. R.I.P Fredzania. The hustle is real.
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by missnawty(f): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.. Fame oooo, photoshoot ooo. Model oooo... Even the money she's running after.. Smh
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Eyah
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by Skykid1208(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Modeling gone bad, May her soul R. I. P
Re: Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By Train During Photo Shoot. by Brakzy: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Ehya Rip

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss / Davido's 3rd Baby Mama's Cousin, Blast Davido's Brother For Insulting Her Cousin / Lady With Big Bo*bs Gushes About Night Fun With Peter Of P-square (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.