Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg (4552 Views)

Bobrisky Cooks For Mompha As They Take Their Relationship To The Next Level / Bobrisky Cooks Indomie..also Uses Popular Snapchat Filter With Funny Voice / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by datswasup(m): 3:49am On Mar 16, 2017
For many, egg is an ingredient for from the kitchen when it's time for cooking Egusi buy with Bobrisky, anything is possible.

The fan who shared a screenshot from his Snapchat said: "OK after watching Bobrisky's snap showing his fans abi her fans how to cook Egusi soup, he defo need to come for cooking lessons. Am ready to reach him abi her for free. Bobrisky stop misleading your fans abeg oh how can you mix Egusi with egg Jesu"

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/03/bobrisky-cooks-egusi-soup-with-egg.html?m=1

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by talkofnaija: 4:13am On Mar 16, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by chinybelle(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
cry
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by PenisCaP: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Wasted being

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by IamAirforce1: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2017
The aroma of the soup alone will purge me
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by iykofias(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Looks like goat food.

Spit!
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by poshestmina(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
iykofias:
Looks like goat food.

Spit!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by Flatties: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pukes Into the Pot
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by dadavivo: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
My dog will reject that rubbishh in a heartbeat
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by prela(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by sainttwist1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Government should just legalise transgender.....so that we can know those that are really mad
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
and this is news
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by keshmuah(f): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
I use egg to mix my egusi too and it comes out really nice..you only do it that way when you want the egusi the come out in molds....I hate to admit,but Bobrisky is right on this one
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by demolinka(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
If I chop dat thing call me bandstand!
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by ogtavia(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
someone should please flog the Hell out of him abi her.....if there is anything worse than being gay..its been Bobrisky...why is he so stupid and foolish...yes...na so im matter pain me reach..
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by majour(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
keshmuah:
I use egg to mix my egusi too and it comes out really nice..you only do it that way when you want the egusi the come out in molds....I hate to admit,but Bobrisky is right on this one
Una two resemble self
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by ades0la(f): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2017
keshmuah:

I do this too. Wondering what the noise is all about.
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2017
To him it looks like sperm
To show his love for such male things;-\
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by Swizdoe(m): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2017
The fan sef needs to come for deliverance for having all the time in the world to watch bobrisky making egusi on snapchat
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by keshmuah(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
majour:
Una two resemble self
If you can't make reasonable comments,I had rather you stay mute...how does egg in egusi concern resembling Bobrisky..Mtcheeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by keshmuah(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
ades0la:

I do this too. Wondering what the noise is all about.
I just tire oh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cooks Egusi Soup With Egg by hapsyno: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Make I fried bitter cola grin sad shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Rocks Bra Top As She Steps Out In Style / Big Boy D’banj Is NOW BROKE: Dragged To Court Over Alleged Dud Cheque, Bad Debt / Timini James Egbuson!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.