Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches (878 Views)

A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by kobikwelu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
peeps, i just saw that that of all the coaches bound for the world cup, our own -AMODU SHUAIBU- earns the least $180,000.

the highest of all is capello-england $10 mil annual, marcello lippi-italy $ , aguirre-mexico-$4mil annual

haba, are we this cheap cry
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by akinalabi(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2009
I laughed when I saw the report grin
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by vislabraye(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2009
shocked shocked

So you shouldn't blame him if he fails wink
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by kobikwelu(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2009
So you shouldn't blame him if he fails

let me see who will criticize him again, u get what u pay 4,
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by deb(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thats why NFF hired him. Its not about quality of a coach its about the money.
Shame Shame Shame
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by chelseabmw(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by abrahym(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
wetin u expect before? home made no get mouth
Re: Amodu's Salary Is The Lowest Amongst All The World Cup Coaches by chidichris(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
is amodu complaining? to me, he deserves less than that.
is he a coach? what has he done in our football lives apart from giving many football loving nigerians high bloob preasure.
he shld be happy to be addressed as the nigerian coach. apart from this God forsaken nigeria, where else can he be a national coach?

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Host 2018 Fifa World Cup! / RD MATEO, Now Full Time Manager At Chelsea... / AFCON 2013: Zambia Buys Crowd Against Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.