Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (27858 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by goldcoinhub: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele who was one time the President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, has mentioned that the Nigerian movie industry is dominated by gay and lesbian producers.

Paul Obazele stated this in a chat with Saturday Beats and that while he was the president of the association, he tried his best to curtail their activities.

“I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them.

Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file.

But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work,” the thespian said.

https://lailasnews.com/lesbian-and-gay-producers-dominate-nollywood-paul-obazele-alleges/

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by AprokoGirl: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2018
cry cry
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by samuelchimmy(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
not far from the truth, bwt, those girls in that picture could be innocent

14 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by fecta: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
I don't really blame them since a lot of people buy those useless Nollywood movies.
It's the presence of a ready to buy Market that give them the motivation to produce same sex movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by fecta: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
I created two space by mistake grin grin.
OK let me use this opportunity to market myself.
Please add me on instagram @chuksepells I edit photos with photoshop and lightroom

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by harveygordon: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
It's everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by holums(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by obainojazz(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
He's right, there are many gay medical doctors in Nigeria. The few times I've taken injections, I made sure it's from a fine nurse.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by boringnigerian: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
So.... it's our business how exactly?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by MisterGrace: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by OhiOfIhima: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Even in Nigeria, d nonsense tins is exist. Those people involves will be d one taken a front seat in d church n be shouting Amen Amen.. Useless Homo

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by afroniger: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
What is this preoccupation with gay people lately? I don't understand

5 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by lilfreezy: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wetin concern me. Buy your original super Eagles footwear, straight from Nike

12 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by TheUbermensch: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
I always suspected Mr Ibu and John Okafor were partners.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
True
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Kamelot77(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
England 2 vs 2 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by lormama: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Afobear: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Nofav0rs(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Too many onyx and silverdam in the industry. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by dhardline(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
This one na real waah

3 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by bedspread: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
No wonder They bring out Shi....t

2 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by BruncleZuma: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Just when we don forget you bros...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by ubsky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's only God that will help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by Newpride(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
The world is going to an end....

Where other good countries practice same sex Maririage, Nigeria shld not have dabbled into such thing because it will be double disadvantage to them in the last day of judgement... cool

Some countries are into such because of over enjoyment, good environment, easy life and over convenience, but what shall we say led a useless country like Nigeria to such act?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by henrixx(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmm. Gay's are becoming too much in Nigeria... We have to start eliminating them

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by ayaside(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's a general thing in.the entertainment industries all over the world.Anything with "wood" attached to it "sticks" itself up.

11 Likes

Re: Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" by obonujoker(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
We know... that's why some old mild actresses refuse to get married and settle down...e.g Anita Joseph, That Yaya jammeh's babe (Angela), Bimbo etc....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Jaywon And 9ice / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.