Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Relocating To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Lagos (543 Views)

Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
T
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
moendowed:
Please kind hearted Nigerians, I want to relocate to lagos from The village for a better hustle and life cos am currently idle where iam, but I don't know or have anyone in lagos to assist me, can anyone here be kind enough to assist me with a free accommodation in lagos while I search for something to do with my Life? I'm really in need of this so anyone that can assist kindly reply to this post. THANKS

Relocate to Abuja, Lagos is overcrowded or relocate to your state capital first because of cheaper accommodation and feeding, from there you can move to better places, take it one step at a time

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos by NewIdeas: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Relocate to Abuja, Lagos is overcrowded or relocate to your state capital first because of cheaper accommodation and feeding, from there you can move to better places, take it one step at a time
Take this advise. I am in Lagos but wants to leave because of high cost of accommodation.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for your kind responses.

(1) (Reply)

19 Die In Auto Crash In Edo, Says FRSC / Booking Flight From Kaduna/abuja To Asaba / Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.