Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. (4633 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / U.S. Nears $100 Billion Arms Deal For Saudi Arabia: White House Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
augster:
Waiting for the post about Aso Rock like
I would have said shift small but, I still have to find the tunnel to see if there's any light at the end of it. Long search..........
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Davidhero(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
EVILFOREST:
cry grin cry grin

Lol
U moniker tho....
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Davidhero(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sir, can u talk more abt the PEOC bunker. Is it something close to what's usually seen in movies?

1 Like

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its Explorer again d wicked OP grin
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by UltraSphinx(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zoharariel:
Explorers - I like you, no doubt for your educative & informative threads but please - could you also be fair enough to open threads about Russia, Iran, North Korea, China & even Syria instead of always shoving Amerikan threads down our throat everytime? grin cheesy grin
All Hail Zoharariel! The Nigerian protégé of Vladimirovich Putin!!/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by BrokenTV: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Explorers:
The design for the White House was chosen in a contest.

The winner was Irishman James Hoban.

His design was influenced by the Leinster House in Dublin.
Explorer You are indeed a rare gem, I really love following your topic very educational. Keep up the good work bro.

2 Likes

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Folksyharry(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Explorers:
It's the only private residence of a head of state that the public can visit for free.

Visitors do have to request and book tours in advance, though.

Nigerians be warned!!!!
Don't try this at home. Leave a tour of the Aso Rock in your imagination.
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Explorers(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Folksyharry:

Nigerians be warned!!!!
Don't try this at home. Leave a tour of the Aso Rock in your imagination.

Lol...

1 Like

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Folksyharry(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Explorers:
For recreation, the White House has a variety of facilities available to its residents, including a tennis court, Basketball court, jogging track, swimming pool, movie theater, and bowling lane.

Pictured: Ex President Barack Obama playing basketball with members of Congress and Cabinet secretaries.

See all of them dey fit. Here our poli-thief-cians can't even carry themselves about properly not to talk of exercise.

2 Likes

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Folksyharry(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...Make dem just dash me d money.

Yes. It will be money well "spended" if they give it to you.
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Folksyharry(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Davidhero:
Sir, can u talk more abt the PEOC bunker. Is it something close to what's usually seen in movies?

There's no way they will make the real details about PEOC public knowledge. They will only give us enough to be thrilled.

2 Likes

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by onward4life(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Explorers:
At various times in history, the White House has been known as the "President's Palace," the "President's House," and the "Executive Mansion."

President Theodore Roosevelt officially gave the White House its current name in 1901.

The best baddest
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Explorers(m): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Folksyharry:

Yes. It will be money well "spended" if they give it to you.

That's a mistake, thought i was on Titanic Wreckage thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3688124/titanic-wreckage-tourists-pay-86500

I dont think they pay to tour the White House.

1 Like

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Folksyharry(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:

That's a mistake, thought i was on Titanic Wreckage thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3688124/titanic-wreckage-tourists-pay-86500

I dont think they pay to tour the White House.

I love all your topics. I can see you have diversified with that Miami post.
Just know I'm your stalker because I follow all your topics bumper to bumper. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by BilginMarble(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Dear Sir,

l know you from Nairaland

We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Gosj01(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bookmarked
Re: The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. by Bigsteveg(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Explorers:
For recreation, the White House has a variety of facilities available to its residents, including a tennis court, Basketball court, jogging track, swimming pool, movie theater, and bowling lane.

Pictured: Ex President Barack Obama playing basketball with members of Congress and Cabinet secretaries.
Uhnmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Job Has Banned Cleavage / Libyan Rebels Are Killing Black Africans / Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.