Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

*~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! (1544 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Best Poster In Culture?

Aloy Emeka: 25% (7 votes)
HotFunmi: 3% (1 vote)
Osisi: 14% (4 votes)
Ifyalways: 29% (8 votes)
Oyinda: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye!!! (always wanted to say that )

Now announcing the Official Nairaland Awards 2009: Culture Section Awards. The award at stake in our lively and bustling section is the 'Best Poster' for the section. This is an official collaboration between the moderators and you esteemed forum members to recognise the outstanding ones in our midst. The above names have been selected after due consideration for the award so please vote for your candidate.

I know we won't all agree on the nominations, but if there's significant difference after the first page from the 'approved' nominations, one extra candidate can be included.

Voting ends a week from now on Christmas day so make sure you make your vote count.

Thanks

Michelin89

Copied and stolen from the Romance section without shame or remorse. tongue
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
I vote for Aloy Emeka!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Thanks for voting.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by amebono1: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2009
osisi
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
i vote for iya ngbali
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by chiogo(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Congrats, Ify!! kiss
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
ROFL.
congrats to all of us and happy 2010. cheesy
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:28am On Jan 05, 2010
Can I still vote ?
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2010
I am glad Ify won. She did a wonderful work!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by preselect(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mmmm oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

chei, i don suffer, where was i when this was happening? i would have arranged ghost voters for you. and yet, you won without me,

ify you are a woman of substance
you are a woman to love kiss

-___________________________________________________Darfur cool
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Ikomi(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2010
Ifyalways win? angry
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
Drafurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,ebelebe igba. cheesy
@Ikomi angry angry angry susue otele m cheesy
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Kashif(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2010
Ify, well deserved.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by preselect(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2010
ifyalways:

Drafurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,ebelebe igba. cheesy
@Ikomi angry angry angry susue otele m cheesy

ikomi,
susue otele ify . . grin . . . nani nsusu o, maka i nwaa anwaa mee ihe ozo, ala owerri ga anu olu mu na gi angry
infact isusuchaa otele ify, gi e riekwa nsi ify ga eme donate tongue
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Kashif(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2010
pres-elect:

ikomi,
susue otele ify . . grin . . . nani nsusu o, maka i nwaa anwaa mee ihe ozo, ala owerri ga anu olu mu na gi angry
infact isusuchaa otele ify, gi e riekwa nsi ify ga eme donate tongue

Gross! angry

(1) (Reply)

Men Turn Snakes? / The Mysterious Stone Of Destiny / The Oba of Lagos publicly humiliating the Ooni of Ife. Why? What happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.