Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before (1662 Views)

Buy And Sell Ecurrency / Buy And Sell Digital And Ecurrency In Seconds. RC 1502336 / You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by casydigital(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
i need someone that can develop a mobile responsive and modern e currency website for buying and selling of bitcoin and perfect money. please you must have an experience of what you wanna do i need someone who will give me a job that will stand out . my contact is in my signature thank you . job time frame is maximum 3 weeks its urgent only contact me if you know what you are doing .
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by casydigital(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
still waiting
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by globalink: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2017
l can do it contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by casydigital(m): 3:11am On May 01, 2017
does it mean Nigerians dont have progammers ? or wat ? ..i still need this service and still looking!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by donsheddy1(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2017
casydigital:
i need someone that can develop a mobile responsive and modern e currency website for buying and selling of bitcoin and perfect money. please you must have an experience of what you wanna do i need someone who will give me a job that will stand out . my contact is in my signature thank you . job time frame is maximum 3 weeks its urgent only contact me if you know what you are doing .
I think it's cryptocurrency u need to sell btc etc contact 08031975415
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by casydigital(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2017
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by casydigital(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
waiting
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by bassdow: 1:19pm On May 01, 2017
casydigital:

We have done this and can do same for you.

Kindly get in touch for samples

Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by PongdevInc: 11:11am On May 14, 2017
Hello contact us

Info@pongdev.com.ng
www.pongdev.com.ng
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by havilahconsults: 11:04pm On May 14, 2017
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by Realphilo(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2017
Hi,

Let us discuss if still available

casydigital:
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by Tabbaz(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2018
PongdevInc:
Hello contact us

Info@pongdev.com.ng
www.pongdev.com.ng
thief
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by 9japrof(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Tabbaz:
thief

Hahahahaha I love the work you are doing here brother
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by Tabbaz(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
9japrof:

Hahahahaha I love the work you are doing here brother
thanks
Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by websiteguru30: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
contact me for the project... I have done that before and I will show u the one I did.. call me or WhatsApp me on 08022804449. hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before by samueltoski: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2018
First of all if you say E-currency do mean the Central Centralized one like paypal or decentralized like bitcoin the all serve the same purpose but method of operation is quite different. Also cost of operation maters a lot as it is quite expensive when it comes to maintainance

I can create an E- currency for u if u still haven't seen someone for the job
0 Sam.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Homestudy Assessment Help / What Is This SOA All About? / How To Use Laptop More Than 8 Hours Without Running Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.