Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (14946 Views)

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amberon:
You are a very shameless human being. So Amaechi, OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola etc are saints because they've not been convicted ?

Stop quoting me because you're a potential criminal.

Please don't quote me again if you don't know how to argue like a gentleman.

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by moblix: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wen u sweat to get money u don't waste it,instead use it 4 more investment to help created job.if I lie ask dangote and mike adenuga

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fuckkking sh!t! i'm still wondering what's special about drinks and shisha...

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
He's young and has accomplished so much

Money is good
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice, I need to build a night club this year, so I can take the money away from these idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Old pictures
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by pseudonomer: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money, power, respect.

You can say what you like but hey, investor bj already made a statement so fuckit.

InvestorBJ, My Role Model! Lolz...
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
pseudonomer:

InvestorBJ, My Role Model! Lolz...

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by mazimee(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Chief judge of the federation how did you come to the conclusion that his money not legal?

God's spokesperson, when and how did God tell you that those were his blessings?

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:

God's spokesperson, when and how did God tell you that those were his blessings?

He said "call me in time of need and I will provide".

Nobody or government agency has come out to accuse this young man who's doing well for himself of any wrong doing
So that mean he's wealth came from God and his hard work.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by mazimee(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Nobody or government agency has come out to accuse this young man who's doing well for himself of any wrong doing

Na the same word of God said " No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and
mammon." Spending in the club is equivalent to serving mammon because it does not glorify God, it couldn't have been from him. And don't quote bible way you no understand again.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by AgentGoat: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

so you are now his hype man?
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:

Na the same word of God said " No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and
mammon." Spending in the club is equivalent to serving mammon because it does not glorify God, it couldn't have been from him. And don't quote bible way you no understand again.

Lets not turn this thread to a religious thread.

The thread is actually about guys having fun spending the money they so work hard to get.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by mazimee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lets not turn this thread to a religious thread.

The thread is actually about guys having fun spending the money they so work hard to get.

See me see wahala, no be you mention God and even quoted his words? Abeg no quote me again, this conversation is long over due.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by chidekings(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Dat kpanla still dey hold shisha.
I pity this generation.

Na your mouth worse pass... .

U dey call person kpanla
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by davinchecodes(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
He's super rich and it's God's blessings
Been a successful fraud star is not a blessing from any god.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
davinchecodes:

Been a successful fraud star is not a blessing from any god.

Your god is a small god and got nothing to offer.

Only "God" of Abraham and David blesses his children.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by hon3sty(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
ok oh, no comments lipsrsealed
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by amuokuko: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Looted funds or fraud money

How e take konsign you

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dem born this guy inside money
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by falcon01: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:
A 27yr old is a boy?

Isssokay.

Is investorbj same as investor Blowj,ob?.
get outta my head babe!! those words i mean every single word you wrote was exactly what i wanted to say. damn that's cool
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by CityHitz: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
This event is about Free Photoshoot for young aspiring Models and Proffessionals for jobs in view such as BillBoard Promotions, Cover Magazines, Tv Commercials, Fashion Exibition, Video Vixen and lot more. This program is targeted to bring awareness to the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Ibeju-Lekki community, connecting the local models to International Agencies. This photoshoot is to promote and upgrade existing online photo album profiles for intending models. See more http://cityhitz.com/?p=2775

Jobs in view such as BillBoard Promotions, Cover Magazines, Tv Commercials, Fashion Exibition, Video Vixen >>>
http:///evT2j5

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
What are you saying
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by subtlemee(f): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
amuokuko:

How e take konsign you

I'm sure you are one of his boys that cleans his shoes before he enters the car
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by amuokuko: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Also wash his toilet..
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by subtlemee(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
amuokuko:

Also wash his toilet..

You look it,don't explain again
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
The comments above sha grin grin
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by amuokuko: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

You look it,don't explain again

U did not tell me u ve got crystal ball..

Sure u re watching me now, look into the ball again, can u see my axx staring
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money, power, respect.

You can say what you like but hey, investor bj already made a statement so fuckit.
ogah, abeg where is ya back to back hit?

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Gemstone7(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

dat ur head na sh*t full lam
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Nne5: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2017
falcon01:
get outta my head babe!! those words i mean every single word you wrote was exactly what i wanted to say. damn that's cool
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Mother (RITA) In New Amazing Pictures / Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage / Kola Abiola Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.