Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (14945 Views)

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2017
This guy is dope

Money, class, affluence, respect all in one pack

Wow
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by KillJoy62(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
as dey say easy come, easy go. it's his money enjoy it while it last wen u stand, cus soon na 2 begin dey pop drips wen u re down. life.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by davinchecodes(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Your god is a small god and got nothing to offer.
Only "God" of Abraham and David blesses his children.
I guess you are into that shit right?
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
davinchecodes:

I guess you are into that shit right?

No no no no
I've made a thread on E money which made front page

I've made thread on some other big boys which made front page.

I heard about this young man @investorbj days ago so o picked interest on his Case
.i go many story stories about him to tell later today.

I'm clean
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by davinchecodes(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

No no no no
I've made a thread on E money which made front page

I've made thread on some other big boys which made front page.

I heard about this young man @investorbj days ago so o picked interest on his Case
.i go many story stories about him to tell later today.

I'm clean
I know them investorbj and hushpapi,
Both of them are not having clean money.
I am 100% certain.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2017
davinchecodes:

I know them investorbj and hushpapi,
Both of them are not having clean money.
I am 100% certain.
Well I don't know about that
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by espn(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
A 27yr old is a boy?

Isssokay.

Is investorbj same as investor Blowj,ob?.
lol..wat blowj,ob..can u enlighten me ma?
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by espn(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
Looted funds or fraud money
innocent until proven otherwise..No proof dear.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by davinchecodes(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Well I don't know about that
Try investigating you would see that I am right.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by GeeGuy: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
All these our g"boys are just intimidating people any how grin , come to orange room in owerri and see what's happening there
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by dhantey324(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
A 27yr old is a boy?
Isssokay.

Is investorbj same as investor Blowj,ob?.

Nne ike gwuru.. 27 years old a boy? I tire 4 op.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Owerri boys got them hot rich guys his age too

I was shocked at what I saw weeks ago I was in owerri
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by itzmooh(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Only God knows the source of his money. Definitely he ain't into something legit
go and do something legit and make that kinda money now ur mum is waiting and praying 4 u. lol
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
itzmooh:
go and do something legit and make that kinda money now ur mum is waiting and praying 4 u. lol

Tell 'em o

Any guy wey live large be g boy according to them.

Na WA cheesy grin
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by realmindz: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
You live in the same world where children are dying of hunger and you are glad to live a wasteful life.
Don't you think you need to redefine ur life and appreciate what it takes to add smiles to the face of one hungry child?

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where are the following institutions when you need them, NDLEA, EFCC, ICPC and DSS... This guy is either into drug pushing or cyber crime. Am not moved one bit. I pity that tiny legs lady using shisha to pose. When the bubble burst, she will open her mouth n cry the loudest.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by bedspread: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Beloveds, What is your prayer for yourself and friends today?
God give me grace to make Heaven. Even If and when I miss any other thing in this life, Let me not miss HEAVEN.

My friends it’s my prayer that we will all make it to Heaven.
Please I plead with you that let his blood never be in vain upon our lives. For those that are not saved yet, for those who are still living in sin as if they have time to themselves, Please I want you to Remember that we only have one life to live.

If you leave this earth without giving your life to Jesus, your life beyond the grave will be what you will regret for the rest of your life.

Hell is not a good place for your soul BUT you can avoid all this by surrendering all to Jesus today.
JESUS LOVES U!!! JESUS CARES!!!

If you are willing to give your life Jesus, all you need do is:
1. Acknowledge your sins.
2. Confess and Forsake your sins.
3. Accept Jesus into your life and believe in Him (John 3 vs 16).
4. Believe that he can wipe out all your sins and that He is the way.

--- Heavenly Gift
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by walosky(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
That Olosho with shisha....is she not HIV positive?

In my tipsy eyes o
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by cocktopuss: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Popular Lagos big boy days ago spent millions at Escape club on champagne alone.

Wow

After seeing the photos below, you would agree with me that Nigeria is no way in recession.

Money, class, influence, affluence all in one pack.

Investor Bj you're the real boss.

Checkout his Instagram page for more eye popping photos
Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQkrGV4jDJ3/

You might want to start a magazine honestly. These dudes will pay you for publicity.
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
No doubt money made from destroying the lives of others
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blessings all the way smiley
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Em please what do u want us to do?
Make we hang ourselves??
Maybe he paid u wazo to hype him up lol

Imagine this otondo
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
"o lord thy will should be done over my life"

Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Money over everything
Trust me
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:

He's super rich and it's God's blessings

Leave God out of this pls...

...tell us the source of his income undecided
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Leave God out of this pls...

...tell us the source of his income undecided
He's a successful business man
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by davinchecodes(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
He's a successful business man
What business exactly!
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by gritzky1996: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Only God knows the source of his money. Definitely he ain't into something legit
Did your father do something legit when he impregnated your mother and gave birth to an ozwuor like you
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
gritzky1996:
Did your father do something legit when he impregnated your mother and gave birth to an ozwuor like you
You' must be suffering from the highest degree insanity ever known to mankind. Stewpid son of a thousand father. Quote me again and die
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wa o
Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by Twothreeone: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
who be all this wan way dey find clean money? any money is a money,kill ya self[url][/url] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Mother (RITA) In New Amazing Pictures / Tee Billz Saved And Paid For My Kelekele Video - Tiwa Savage / Kola Abiola Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.