Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Let Us Yarn And Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Us Yarn And Laff (1158 Views)

The Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2017 - Watch And Laff Out LOUD / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Yarn And Laff by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if there is any different between the yoruba and igbo tribes. Both of them have high number of business tycoons.
They pursue there career with ultimate interest. And they have the highest number of prostitutes in west africa.
But I guess the different between the igbos and yorubas is that yoruba people bleeps alot. They Bleep morethan the igbos.

But the only tribe I have never understand their ways and lifestyles is the hausa fulanis, they suprise me the most. Hunger wan kill them in the north, yet they were celebrating Buhari's return.
Make we yarn please, post what you think.
Re: Let Us Yarn And Laff by youngest85(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
How come post like this never gets to FP?
Re: Let Us Yarn And Laff by icebird25(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
even me self tire o
Re: Let Us Yarn And Laff by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
How come post like this never gets to FP?
what do u mean?
Re: Let Us Yarn And Laff by Richardabbey(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
I tink say I dey read joke cry

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Hits 3rd Most Visited Website In Naija,what Are We Betting - Fb User Crie / Grammatical Obi / Taxful Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.